What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to comment on a like?

Veggia farmer

How do I comment when I like a post from someone? I see some do it on me, but I cant figure it out. LOL

I tried to search...

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
click on the 'scales of justice' icon to leave a comment. It's located under the username at the very bottom near the orange triangle with the ! in the center.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm never sure if they expect me to reply some place when people do that. Like they said something to me, is rude to ignore them, but where should I reply? In a reputation? In a PM? In the thread?

B

Benny106

I'm never sure if they expect me to reply some place when people do that. Like they said something to me, is rude to ignore them, but where should I reply? In a reputation? In a PM? In the thread?

Maybe a visitor message?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Nah, if anyone wanted a reply, they'd send a pm. A rep comment is a one way message or show of support. Negative rep normally gets a reply though lol.

Akss

I click on the scale and the box pops up where you can type something in so I click on the box and it disappears I'm on mobile but does it on mobile in full site mode to.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I've been leaving little notes in the rep I give for years...

Not all the time, but if the post was really good I do...

Leaving a comment in the rep you give someone also increases the point value of that rep... by a lot...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Akss, hold your finger on the scales, you get a list of options. Click open in a new tab, then switch to tab 2, and you're set.

T

Teddybrae

No yer fukn don't! You get a drop down text box entitled 'Reputation'.

quote=GMT;9018944]Akss, hold your finger on the scales, you get a list of options. Click open in a new tab, then switch to tab 2, and you're set.[/quote]

Latest posts

Latest posts