What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHICH MEAL IS BEST, FOR LAST.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
If it's my last meal, don't I get to choose?!!

picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Not anymore.

You know there's always a bad apple to spoil the barrel...

But then again they have a reason to be in the position.

St. Phatty

My Free Bird (the one that was de-feathered by a predator back in 2018) is a tiny White Silkie that has the run of the indoors.

One of her new habits is to jump up on the kitchen counter in the late afternoon, to look for food.

Of all the things she could eat, Free bird took a few bites from a sauteed piece of squash, but what she really chowed down on was ... a raw potato.

So that's the diet I'm proposing ... Raw Potatoes.

True, French Fries taste better.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I think for my last meal I want about 2000mg THC in a chocolate cake, and about 6ea 250 hits of acid. Then an hour later carry me up to the top of the tallest tower (or drop me from 8000' outta the back of a hovering Chinook chopper), and I'll save you the cost of the injection.

Yee haw... splat

Veggia farmer

Last meal as in prison last meal? Hawaiian baby woodrose, manymany. Go out with a smile and big smelly fart.!

But, If its like, Im sick and can have a last meal it would be, pinnekjøtt. Salted dry lamb ribs, steamed untill the meat loosens from the bones. Served with mash potetoes and rutabaga. with a dash of lingonberry jam.

Guess I like christmas hehe