What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma G ...Test Grow

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
thinking about a metal roof for my city home, my neihbor says it acts like insulation, his attic fans rarely come on anymore, not to mention the other benefits

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here Is the first one to pop... Almost Precisely 72 hours after direct sowinto pro mix
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookin good! Out of 18 I got all but 3 up, man this is gonna be an epic tester run...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good! Out of 18 I got all but 3 up, man this is gonna be an epic tester run...

Well I only got four out of 10 from the Z seeds to germinate ...they are looking very good but I would’ve expected 100% germination from fresh seeds ...I guess I should’ve pre-soaked them first... but in all fairness this is a test grow and I decided to do a test of direct sow into pro mix ...because that’s what I normally do with seeds...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That is how I like to start seed as well. Fresh seed, if they don't grow when put in soil and watered then they aren't good seed in my opinion.

It will be interesting to see what comes of these testers! Genetics sounds dank enough!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
From what Ive heard, some strains do better with an over wintering period, so too fresh can be counter productive to germ rates. Give um a lil time tho, Ive also seen seeds sown direct go 2 weeks before cracking the soil.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is how I like to start seed as well. Fresh seed, if they don't grow when put in soil and watered then they aren't good seed in my opinion.

It will be interesting to see what comes of these testers! Genetics sounds dank enough!

From what Ive heard, some strains do better with an over wintering period, so too fresh can be counter productive to germ rates. Give um a lil time tho, Ive also seen seeds sown direct go 2 weeks before cracking the soil.

I will give them time don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining I’m just giving them a tough test

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The Z one as said where not nice seeds, i did get 10 for 10 on germ myself, but did 48 hours in glass water then sown in soil.

They havent been in fridge before send out, that does help germ power with fresh seeds,

Mine came up irregular aswell, but that is all do to the specific seed crop, im 100% shure when the same seeds are made in production crop and get decent lighy they be same as the rest on germenation power.

I do expect a few more will put there head up.

I agree good seeds under 2 years old should pop when straight put to soil.

Latest posts

Latest posts