What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Perhaps expunge was a poor choice of words....how about Cancel, ay? buahahahahahaahha

Watched the Wallace interview...Chris owned him.

And once again our president lied to us today, I do not accept that, I hope you do not either.

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey, just for kicks was thinking of inviting george to the thread? What say you?

minds_I

To be honest, its kinda like preaching to the choir

igrowone

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey, just for kicks was thinking of inviting george to the thread? What say you?

minds_I
by all means
it wouldn't be a proper Trump thread without george
and maybe if it's a thread he didn't create, then he won't get quite so territorial about the topic
history is being made, all should give an opinion if inclined to

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
george asked for his account to be deleted in the same post requesting the thread shut down...i don't know if that has happened,above my pay grade

St. Phatty

what are we counting down TO ?

first heart attack, second heart attack, moment of death, or what.

re-election ? Bwahaha :woohoo:

igrowone

Veteran
what are we counting down TO ?

first heart attack, second heart attack, moment of death, or what.

re-election ? Bwahaha :woohoo:
I think we have a wild time ahead
it could be anything, anything which results in DT no longer being president
I'll give him his due, he's near oblivious to bad news
master of disaster, he doesn't show much fear
otherwise he'd be dead meat by now

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
In the Wallace interview trump made a point that the Fox News polls sucked.

That could have consequences. Trump is nothing more than their bad actor who can't stay on a teleprompter.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
if the 2020 campaign still has the "make america great again" hats, does that mean his first term wasn't a success?

trump-snl-hissy-fit-580585815f9b5805c26c7023.jpg

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
In the Wallace interview trump made a point that the Fox News polls sucked.

That could have consequences. Trump is nothing more than their bad actor who can't stay on a teleprompter.

he was sweating more than a roman gay spa in that interview from what ive seen ..

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Try saying "mask debate" three timrs....buahahahahahahaha

Was listening to a news show and she said mask debate and I swear it sounded like masturbate.....

That is all, carry on.

minds_I

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He'll go on the lecture circuit where he will be paid ridiculous sums of money to whine about about how he was treated so poorly by everyone for all the good things he did for America. And when that dries up he'll go be talking head on OANN. Where he'll do the same thing in addition to criticizing whomever is in office.

Status
Not open for further replies.