What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gonna be an outdoor grow

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
COOKIE FEVER. She's about 4ft 20230726_175622.jpg A15 20230726_175719.jpg A15 20230726_175701.jpg

Attachments

• 20230726_175751.jpg
    20230726_175751.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 38

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Great move Chucky!!!

Do you have a tried and true bag set or any suggestions?

I was really thinking about a washer but don't have a great lead on bags ...

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i bought a 5 bag set off EBAY cpl yrs ago ,they are all pretty cheap now . i got the machine today and the fed ex driver says gonna be making some bubble has h huh ,im like how do you know that he turns the box around and theres a sticker on the box that basically says thats what im doing but weeds legal here in shithole ny .

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i didnt like that they put stickers on the outside but now weed is legal in NY so it dont really bother me but for folks where its not legal that wont be good for them. when i send my feedback to ebay i will let the company know its not cool to advertise what their customers are buying