What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gonna be an outdoor grow

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
THAI X CVC this girl is a giant ,i think she is leaning more towards the thai then the chem valley cookies, she look droopy cause she needed a drink . all 3 plants are in 10 gal fabric pots

picture.php

COOKIE FEVER shes huge too but not like the thai x cvc

picture.php

AF-15
picture.php

been having to buy tigerbloom online ,none of the garden shops have any around here for 2 months now

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those ladies are beasts, nice and strong to pack on some weight and hold up the buds.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
the THAI X CVC is 91/2 feet tall about 6 foot across the COOKIE FEVER is 8 feet tall about 4 foot across and the AF-15 is 5 feet tall about 3 feet across .cookie fever and the AF-15 are budding nicely but the Thai x Cvc is much slower starting , probably have to finish in the outside garage .might have to rig up some heating because up here on the mtn it gets cold end of oct ,2 days ago at 5:30 am it was 33.5 degrees and that was only sept 14, got a wys to go yet .

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
mother nature is being a Cut Up Not Toasted .mid sept and the last 3 days were 33.2 ,33.4 ,33 ,this morning ,the AF15 had ice on her leaves when i left for work the thaix cvc and the cookie fever are under the trees so they didnt get the ice just cold ,thai cvc was not happy this morning she looked a bit droopy

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
getting donw in the low -mid 30 a cpl nights coming up high 50 low 60s
AF-15
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

COOKIE FEVER
picture.php

CHOCO THAI X CHEM VALLEY COOKIES the pic does this girl no justice

picture.php

iTarzan

AF 15 could be Asian Fantasy 15 if you got the seeds from somebody on this site. They made Asian Fantasy x Adub fem seeds and gave some away. Then they reversed an Asian/Adub and hit the Asian Fantasy mom with pollen (outdoors) and had a bunch of seeds they gave away. It could be the 15th seedling or something. Your leaves looked similar when I grow them out sometimes.

Their Asian Fantasy had somewhat indica leaves with rather large edge teeth on the sides of the blades. Much like yours. Most people didn't think the person had Asian Fantasy but a couple knowledgable old timers thoght it could be a hybrid.

I have found very acceptable smoke in all but one of 20 seeds I grew out. 2 of them were very good fruity smelling and tasting smoke. I have about a 100 seeds or more left to play with.

There is another person that has even more than I did and has grown out quite a few in the past 3 years. He hasn't found an Asian Fantasy trip weed pheno yet either. He had 4 that were super potent, super speedy head buzzes.

Your plants all look fantastic Chuck.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The AF15 is a landrace Afghani that I found in seeds returned from Afghanistan by a British solider and it was the stand out freak plant amongst the seeds.