What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Women Are the Most Important Political Force in America

If you mean it takes two to tango with pregnancy, that reinforces my point of a blaring double standard. Sexual battery towards a man is the man's fault according to vox popoli, nobody would tell a woman it takes two to tango if a date turned into rape.

My doctor wouldn't refer me to a urologist for a vasectomy because he didn't believe in them. He wanted me to see a counselor for a year first.
It's like men are the ones who get "slut shamed" and "victim blamed", and have barriers in front of their right to get birth control. It's not impossible to get a vasectomy, I get that.

Yes women have legal and philosophical obstacles in their sex lives, but men sure as hell do too. Aborting rape babies to feminists is like aborting a baby to a trapped dude. Only the male perspective is harder to defend, it's wrapped in guilt and shame.
Men can't get abortions.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If you mean it takes two to tango with pregnancy, that reinforces my point of a blaring double standard. Sexual battery towards a man is the man's fault according to vox popoli, nobody would tell a woman it takes two to tango if a date turned into rape.

My doctor wouldn't refer me to a urologist for a vasectomy because he didn't believe in them. He wanted me to see a counselor for a year first.
It's like men are the ones who get "slut shamed" and "victim blamed", and have barriers in front of their right to get birth control. It's not impossible to get a vasectomy, I get that.

Yes women have legal and philosophical obstacles in their sex lives, but men sure as hell do too. Aborting rape babies to feminists is like aborting a baby to a trapped dude. Only the male perspective is harder to defend, it's wrapped in guilt and shame.
Men can't get abortions.

- Maybe you have had a harder time with women than I have had - seems to reflect that in your post - I've always been under the impression that a women should be free to do what she likes with her own body - and what's in it -

- You are lucky, as I am to be a fella methinks - after watching several pregnancies and births of my children coming into this world - pregnancy is no cakewalk -

Cannavore

Veteran
I suggest we let people's skills and talents dictate a persons position in life, not their skin color or gender, assuming that because someone is female automatically makes them more qualified to be a leader is dangerous and leads to what we are seeing today where women are put into positions of power based off their gender and sometimes the combination of gender and skin color .

I get it, and to a degree I agree with you... but I also think women can be more emotionally polarized with videos all over Youtube showing women not only violently assaulting each other but also assaulting each other in front children..

but the reality is many women have gained positions of power simply based off gender and skin color and once they gained those positions they abused their power and did a terrible job..look at some of the female prosecutors... gained position for all the wrong reasons

lol .

- Maybe you have had a harder time with women than I have had - seems to reflect that in your post - I've always been under the impression that a women should be free to do what she likes with her own body - and what's in it -

- You are lucky, as I am to be a fella methinks - after watching several pregnancies and births of my children coming into this world - pregnancy is no cakewalk -

Yeah I'm not trying to hate on women, just saying men have challenges too. That's all. They aren't the same challenges, but they still have challenges...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah I'm not trying to hate on women, just saying men have challenges too. That's all. They aren't the same challenges, but they still have challenges...

- Oh yeah - us men have challenges too - as all of humanity does daily - no matter where you are - the degree of difficulty in life for all men and women is not equally shared though - and its not necessarily gender specific - but if you had a choice - would you rather be born male or female? -

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
- Oh yeah - us men have challenges too - as all of humanity does daily - no matter where you are - the degree of difficulty in life for all men and women is not equally shared though - and its not necessarily gender specific - but if you had a choice - would you rather be born male or female? -
Does it really matter these days? LOL

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i've known women (and worked for a couple) that were called "bitches on steroids". but they were no more forceful than most men i worked for. but a woman that expects you to do your damn job always seems to get a label from someone that is not used to being told what to do by a woman. got that very scenario going on at work right now. guys that used to bullshit and fuck off with the former (male) supervisor can't stand the woman we have now because she expects them to do what jobs they are given...:chin:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
True!

I normally disagree with oldschool... but he has a point. I have witnessed and served under woman that we tagged "bitches on steroids". I also served with pleasure under women without any issues, were true professionalism existed. Add to that, ask a bunch of women who they would rather work for. A man!

i've known women (and worked for a couple) that were called "bitches on steroids". but they were no more forceful than most men i worked for. but a woman that expects you to do your damn job always seems to get a label from someone that is not used to being told what to do by a woman. got that very scenario going on at work right now. guys that used to bullshit and fuck off with the former (male) supervisor can't stand the woman we have now because she expects them to do what jobs they are given...:chin:
I tend to agree in principle but, did you even bother to read my post?

I have lost count on how many woman I have served under. Less than a handful were bitches on steroids. The remainders acted and behaved like colleagues, in every sense of the way. They had nothing to prove. OTOH, the ones we did tag, were out to prove something. Hence, "bitches on steroids". :tiphat:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Positively true, with the exception of strength (physical). Then again... some women are stronger than some men.

Cuddles

I prefer male leaders... Not to be a prick, but women on a general consensus are more emotional...

funny this statement coz Theresa May was totally slammed for not being emotionally enough in public. just a thought

sorry just (re)discovered this thread

Cannavore

Veteran
Women make up some of my favorite American politicians. Haven't looked at this thread at all but I agree with the title.

Latest posts

Latest posts