What's new

Auto Haze hybreeds

A

arcticsun

hey bro, same here its been very cold and rainy start of the summer, hope you get more sun soon.

its northern europe allrite.. shi(f)(t)ty weather

warm summer karma from the cold north :wave:

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Brother, Just smoke some of your Haze........instant sunshine:D
Nice Jack Daniels :good:

Lovely place to sit and smoke you have. (if it stops raining)

picture.php

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The sun sometimes show her self so i take some pic for you guy's
(hope people folowing my thread ?only few reply?and no rep?)
remember lots of bad weather and cold nights so they grow not the best.
i had 3 females one in one pot and 2 other in the other pot.
they are round one meter high and smell greattttttttt
as alway's cant wait too smoke them :)
hope they will get some beter weather and lots of sun.

They are flowering now for 2 and a hafe weeks and lots of weeks too go . Some flowering 4 months some longer some les.:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
yehhh now today in ya garden....but not in mine lol...i am still playing with lr2 f2....soon f3!!

but haze auto..hell!!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
because you dont sell them!!:moon:
i will - i will.....i have space in my garden.....pm me:laughing:....

DIRT DIGGLER

Lookin good LBH.
I did order the auto haze mix pack, but I guess there was a mix up in the shipping department and instead I got a pack blue pekruder haze..I'm still waiting on the release of the auto diesel haze....any idea as to when they'll be released???
if you need any tester's be sure to let me know....

*stitch*

so beautyfull plants

so beautyfull plants

hi there and hi LHB

I come sometimes over this thread to get some news about your haze auto crosses and to tell the true, i'm very impressed about the quality of the crosses that you reach each times...LHB congraculation, cause you are doing a very good job with the auto kind, nobody before you has done the lowryder auto haze style!
I really like the look that they have , so haze life style and thai strutures, very interesting, i'd like to test them one day, to smoke them eand see myself the effect..mmmmmmmmmmm

I'm doing myself some super autos strains to base on special haze from kc b and the result is almost similare to your plants, less haze i thnik, but much bigger.

Please follow this good job dear friend and be sure about one thing is that you got all my respect...

Stitch:wave:

nealcook420

Hey LBH just wanted tos that those are some quality plants brother...
I am loving the reg Haze I am growing out so I could imagine an autohaze about 1 week from harvest looking so pretty and smelling so great in my growroom or backyard, hope you are aventually able to release these. I would deffenetly be a buyer!

the END

This thread is awesome! I am so stoked to get on with my dreams of marijuana breeding. luckily I have a large batch of seeds cracking right now. a mixture of everything!

I would LOVE to grow some of your line LBH!

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
when do you pull the males out when your doing a seed run---or do you just let them finish in there own time
? what sorry my english is bad.

All the males are out and sepreste from the females?
i collected the pollen from 2 males difriend types i liked.
i have thise pollen in the freeze now, for Future breedings.
the 3 females i got now outdoor will be for smoking and let you guy;s see how LBH's Autoflowering Haze is.
but i dith with the taller female a little breeding with her first hairs/pre flowrering? i crosst her with the autoflowering Jack herrer male i now have a only few seeds from this cross ready and collected .
she dont have any seeds no more now.
thise auto haze x auto jack beans crosses i germ now :tiphat:

hope i understand you corect

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts