What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Bud

Wu-Skunk

Post some pictures of big bud / indoor and outdoor please ?

If someone have the sensi big bud will be a great info for me ... please post some pictures of big bud in and out. :joint:

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew it it was good yielder but after it was dry i couldnt get it 2 not smell like hay

I would like to see this thread come alive with Flower Pictures and actual "GROW" Pictures.

Like the gentleman quoted above, Big Bud was a good yielder for me. Buds weren't dense, they were a little fluffy but weighed in good. It smelled like hay. I mean seriously like hay, just like the stuff I used to feed horses. It also after a nice long cure tasted like Cigarettes.

I did a Purple Urkle x Big Bud cross (which is supposed to equal the same thing as Grand Daddy Purple) and it was much the same as the straight Big Bud. I have about 30 going again from seed (I have over 1,000 seeds of this) and I am going to cross the ones that lean towards the Purple Urkle side of the cross back Purple Urkle or maybe one of my Grand Daddy Purple plants and see what comes from it. People need "FREE" Medicine and I know people on the East Coast are very interested in getting their hands on Purple and Purple Crosses.

Latest posts

Latest posts