What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where to buy Concert Tickets in Paris? + More

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A famous Russian pianist is playing in Paris in early February 2019. I really want to see this as his music list is Chopin and some of the compositions I tried to play when I was a child almost 60 years ago and would do almost anything to see this artist play them.

Can someone recommend a person or place where I can buy tickets, quality seats close to the stage etc for this event? Would you suggest a place in France that can also arrange a hotel etc and lastly, my goodness gracious the food!

Can you recommend a 4 star or better hotel or rental close buy or business that can arrange such things?

If at all possible would also like to visit Normandy although I'm guessing the beginning of February isn't the best time of the year for that ....

Lastly, there's a chance I'll be in a wheelchair for a good part of this..........do you have any suggestions?

Oh, one more thing, at my age I'm not looking to try and make a deal on a side street for weed. How difficult to bring MAYBE 1/8TH OR 1/4 of something special from the states so I don't have to try to score in the limited amount of time I'll be spending there?

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance :tiphat:

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Tudo,

I hope somebody did gave you the answers your were asking for, in private perhaps?...If not, i'm sorry for that :comfort:

How was that concert in the end? Did you enjoyed your stay?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts