What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICmag canadian clone or seed Co-Op??

clearheaded

glass or mirror. let dry before you scrap up for a few hours. keep in small amounts to prevent mold or just moisture as it causes the pollen to grow its tubes. get rid of any plant material. can cut and place in water just before its going to drop pollen and hang over a plate or glass. thin layers in bags. can keep a dessicant within a larger container u keep baggies in.

Anyway, looks like they are just going to turn a blind eye atm. we can keep a trader list. must be 19+ must have over 150 posts and been a member for more then 4 months. 4 cuts at 1 time to stay legal. may be tuff to ship as its friggin cold out now aswell as more expensive. could do it through strainly aswell but nice to have a gang around here.

If anyone has anything that they feel should get out there maybe post or if looking for any particular variety.. seeds or cuts. and perhaps best to do through strainly the more i am thinking as have a rating system already in play.

any thoughts suggestions please just let us know!!

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Maybe once we make a dedicated thread for the club, a good first step to just get the ball rolling, is people introduce themselves, give a bit of their history and growing styles and some goals, and sharing a list of their library. From there maybe people can connect directly and arrange some trades or whatever. Im interested. Im all for supporting breeders, but if you can only afford a couple packs a year thats not great either. $100 on a pack, then half a year of work to remove males, and find a keeper, thats a lot of time and money, would make it all worth it to be able to share that, and know that you would have that same labour of love be returned from others in the future.

Mattbho

Fcgsc

Fcgsc

Newer grower here 5 years outdoor 2 years indoor been popping seed after seed have yet to find a cut that I want to grow twice. I bought death bubba from bc have yet to flower her. Can someone help me out with a forum cut gsc I would be forever grateful.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I am thinking about doing an outdoor wld breeding project. Not quite open pollination. But selected for weather proof and hash making qualitys. I imagine I will share pollen with any horny females that happen to be lucky enough or down wind.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I am thinking about doing an outdoor wld breeding project. Not quite open pollination. But selected for weather proof and hash making qualitys. I imagine I will share pollen with any horny females that happen to be lucky enough or down wind.

Don't worry. There will be lots of that going on when people don't know enough to pull their males, or simply abandon them like they do their veggie gardens.

The spirit is strong, but the flesh is weak.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Newer grower here 5 years outdoor 2 years indoor been popping seed after seed have yet to find a cut that I want to grow twice. I bought death bubba from bc have yet to flower her. Can someone help me out with a forum cut gsc I would be forever grateful.

Im sure you would be grateful, but then again many growers would be to be gifted gsc! Not only 10 posts and your already asking though. Maybe do a couple journals, get to know some people on here and learn what they are about, then offer to share what you have first and foremost, and what you deserve will come around eventually without even asking. If you haven't found anything you wanted to run more than once, maybe switch breeders. Ive kept almost everything Ive popped as there is something special in each plant.

see ya around kiddo

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I've heard Verdant Greens S1 are sometimes better than the original, so that is an option possibly. I'm trying some :)

Somatek

Sounds like a much better idea then the "homegrown connect" section on TheGrowShow site, which seems to be building a business off of others genetics/work. Considering we're free to share clones, why make money involved.

I was at the first Nugswap in TO (great fun) and am always down for swapping or helping new growers get on their feet.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Sounds like a much better idea then the "homegrown connect" section on TheGrowShow site, which seems to be building a business off of others genetics/work. Considering we're free to share clones, why make money involved.

I was at the first Nugswap in TO (great fun) and am always down for swapping or helping new growers get on their feet.

I find pot growers *love helping people grow, cheer them on, and get stoked when they see them succeed. Just look at this place. Ask a question and you get tons of advice and help. Love it.

Homegrown connect is $20 a month! Oh well, it's a business I guess.

Think of www.420Swap.ca like you would a community center. No fees, Charity BBQs, Swap Meets, whatever, all driven by some local weed loving person or persons doing a thankless job and organizing shit. But the main focus will be having two local people meet at a Tim Horton's, Starbucks or another public place to swap genetic.

This isn't a money making venture. I still haven't figured out how to pay for it. Ads are easy I guess, but pennies for thousands of views, on a site that *may get 2-3 views a day is useless, so I'll probably just skip banner ads and eat the cost.

At some point, I might need weed loving LAMP developers to donate some skills. You need to fail a drug test to apply. lol

Mattbho

Im sure you would be grateful, but then again many growers would be to be gifted gsc! Not only 10 posts and your already asking though. Maybe do a couple journals, get to know some people on here and learn what they are about, then offer to share what you have first and foremost, and what you deserve will come around eventually without even asking. If you haven't found anything you wanted to run more than once, maybe switch breeders. Ive kept almost everything Ive popped as there is something special in each plant.

see ya around kiddo

I am fairly computer challenged and ive lost an older account locked out of that email .... I found 2 keepers this round a single seed north london church cookies that looks and smells similar to fcgsc and a pioneer lady by greenpoint smells like someone threw gasoline on a skunk . Bought a gassy death bubba cut. Running pink kush , cookies n' cream and wedding cake/gelato bag seeds this round . Bought some jordan of the islands blackberry crosses to run after summer.

If you haven't checked them out do so.:dance013:

Somatek

Think of www.420Swap.ca like you would a community center. No fees, Charity BBQs, Swap Meets, whatever, all driven by some local weed loving person or persons doing a thankless job and organizing shit. But the main focus will be having two local people meet at a Tim Horton's, Starbucks or another public place to swap genetic.

Sounds awesome, I checked out the site and registered (just waiting for the confirmation link) and can't wait to see how it grows. Sadly I have no useful tech skills or knowledge, my natural tendency is to reach for a hammer when the computers having issues. If there's anything else I can do I'd love to. The local swap I'm starting has talked about organising fundraisers (BBQ's, etc) so I'll float the idea of donating to help with carrying the costs of the site and see what they say.

clearheaded

1 licensed store sells flowr clones...150 a pop all the way up.. but get huge selections of pink kush to choose... lol

man I have started to realize it may not just be a grow thing but limit of genetics for LPs all grow same stuff, which likely was only selected for yeild and timing and maybe THC or cbd #s, in some. just cant imagine a real deal OG cut not reak even if poorly packed or dried.

old film containers found in hot cars 8 months later smell danker.