farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
9-25-update

9-25-update

I culled the Acapulco Gold plant today. The first plant was culled as it was a male. The second was just so big and was going to be in flowering far longer than I going to heat for one plant. It wasn't going to produce anything to speak of as cold as it is here.
Purple Mexican
Guawi
Right side of greenhouse.
Queen Mother.
Thank you for stopping by. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Garden of Buds update

Garden of Buds update

This is just random bud shots. I didn't write down what plants I was shooting. Pictures are from middle to lower branches. I need a ladder to get to upper branches. I don't have the room to drag one around without hurting a bunch of plants. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Just Buds

Just Buds

Most of these are at four to five weeks flowering. No blackout system is being used. Natural light cycle for genetic triggering of flowering only. Peace

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
A peek in the door

A peek in the door

This is the left and right sides of the greenhouse. Most plants are at least 7' tall from top of soil or taller. A couple are at the roof but seem to be Ok with it. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
October 10th Update

October 10th Update

Angola x Kali China
Lilly x MaPettit
The Zipolite Oaxaca
Purple Mexican
The Destroyer, Colombian dominant plant.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
October 10th Update

October 10th Update

NepJam x Kali China
Peyote Purple
Guawi
Michoacán Cream
Queen Mother Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
There are several other plants going right now. It seems I'm the only person coming here so I'm not going to post everything. Peace

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Your plants and pics are great. This just is a lonely subforum. I hope your season ends well fellow 701er

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Catman, Thanks for stopping by. A couple of the girls will be ready to come down at the end of the month. The balance I will let go one or two weeks more. My old grow room has been converted into my drying room now. I could use some more sunshine to keep trichome production going. In the end I think they will finish fine. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
24 girls have been taken down. There is 8 more coming down in the morning after coffee with the wife. It has been a very busy grow season. Learning a new grow environment and running a multitude of strains with different feeding needs has been a challenge. Now the majority of the girls will get dried and cured for three months. I will post up some pictures of buds later. Enjoy your weekend. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Drying time

Drying time

While all of the girls have been harvested. Only one plant has dried to the point it could be broken up for curing. Here is some pictures of the balance of the ladies.
Back row of plants.
Second row.
Third group.
Fourth group.
Last group of plants.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Happy Harvesting! Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Nico Farmer, Thank you for stopping by. It will be an early test into curing. I should have some feedback from my main smoke tester by next weekend. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Michoacan Cream Plant #1

Michoacan Cream Plant #1

This is one of two plants of the Michoacán Cream. They were very symmetrical in all aspects. This season North Dakota had very poor growing conditions overall. September had very little sunshine and much lower than normal temperatures. These genetics from CBG performed very well considering the circumstances. They will produce well outdoors at this latitude. If the flavor matches in any way the aroma and possible production. You will want these genetics in your garden.

8.3 Oz's of great and rare smoke for this part of the world. They will make great Christmas stocking stuffers for friends.
Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Some buds

Some buds

Here is some of the curing jars. Have a great day. Peace

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
They sure cleaned up nicely. I just love how those strains look. So cool that those southern genetics are more than worthwhile so far north. I talk with many Canadians and with the exception of the Yukon and Winnipeg, we NDers have their sympathy! Nothing to complain about yet with regard to this winter. You growing anything for fun inside?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
hey Catman, No I don't have anything growing inside this winter. I'm planning out next spring's genetics line up. Kicking around the idea of reversing a Peyote Purple and doing some crosses. ( Blue Cheese, Sour Diesel, Chiesel, Chunky Cheese, Skunk's,Kush n Cheese, OG Kush's, Upstream and EDY). Nothing for sure yet. Happy Thanksgiving my friend Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
So ND holds public open meetings. The day of the first meeting they put it on their website. The day before the meeting in Bismarck. They put it on the evening news but move the location and have the new location only on the website. This is a sorry underhanded attempt for implementation. Now if anyone could actually find them. They will postpone saying they are studying new information from public meetings. IMO. What a crock of shit. When elected officials don't do what has been voted in. They should face mandatory prison sentences. Starting with being gang raped on public television. Ok I'm done venting. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts