What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats Growing ND?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I did some pre harvest trimming on the Zamaldelica x Hawaiian ladies today. They did get one last light watering too. I will put up a few pictures in the morning. I'm also working on a few exciting things for ND growers and patients. I should be able to make these announcements mid to late November. Through the kindness, hard work and research of others many North Dakotans will be blessed. Vote yes on measure #5

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Zamaldelica x Hawaiian#1 & #2 almost harvest time

Zamaldelica x Hawaiian#1 & #2 almost harvest time

These are some random branch and bud shots of plant #1

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Zamaldelica x Hawaiian random pictures

Zamaldelica x Hawaiian random pictures

Thanks for stopping by. Harvest will be on a day to day decision. I will post a few shots when I think it's time. The aroma of these plants is amazing! It's not super strong or overwhelming as some can be. Very unique and pleasing compared to any others I have ever grown. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Harvest complete

Harvest complete

Good Sunday afternoon to you all. The Zamaldelica x Hawaiian f3's ssed stock plants were harvested today. What a lovely morning activity watching football. I checked a few random seed pods while trimming. They were very mature and almost black in color. The sugar leaves had a lot of trichomes on them. Since I will be pulling these buds apart for seed collection I left the small frosty leaves. It will all end up being great shake. The lights were unplugged yesterday to slow the chlorophyll production and sugars from being drawn back up into the plants. I feel this helps the curing process progress quicker. These will get a 3 month cure after drying before the seeds are harvested from the buds. Then all seeds will be hand selected one at a time. I hope all your harvests brought you as much joy and pleasure as this one has brought to me. Peace :thank you:

BigSmokey

Sounds like a pretty great cross man. I'm not too far from North Dakota myself. Did you get any buds that were not seeded or was it purely a seed run?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
BigSmokey, I was doing an f3 seed run with the Zamaldelica x Hawaiian. I did intentionally pollinate two branches of a Zamal dominant phenotype of a Zamal Hash Plant. The balance of the ladies are fine. There are some seeded pods but nothing major. They will all be dried and cured. The seeds will be removed labeled and save for a future grow and testing. A very small amount of this grow will be tested the balance will be destroyed. Since I don't smoke or sale. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
The curing process is coming along nicely. No pictures of drying buds for you. I'm very limited on my sense of smell. It is very poor after a traumatic brain injury a decade ago. From what I can tell it is going to be very aromatic and pleasing for testers. I miss going to the grow room and visiting the ladies. This is the worst part of growing when you have nothing growing. I wish you all the best in life. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Two more days ND !!! Measure #5 VOTE YES Please. At the end of the month I will make preparations for next summers grow. I will be selecting genetics largely based upon measure #5 results. I will continue growing and developing a high CBD strain that has been being worked in Spain for some time now. I can't thank those involved enough for their efforts and kindness . Making these genetics available to me for North Dakotans is humbling. I'm so honored to be given these genetics with their blessing. I may make a list of my genetics library and take suggestions. Peace

Wolfshadoe

F L .I enjoyed reading and learning from your thread. Thanks for your time to share it with us,,Good luck..on mes #5..Ours is adm #2.,Peace <ws>

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Wolfshadow, Thanks for stopping by. 50% of ND votes are in and 62% of people have voted YES for MMJ!!!!!!! WOOWEED!!!!!!! Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I just wanted to give a shout out to Dubi at Ace seeds. I had asked for his opinion and help on some high CBD genetics. Dubi as usual surpassed all expectations I had. North Dakota medical patients now have two strains. Thank you Dubi and Ace! Please all who read this if you haven't ever tried any of Ace's amazing genetics. Get some, and support a well deserving company with quality, integrity and passion. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Well nothing is growing but I am building a beautiful library of genetics. We will have a great aray of strains to offer. We will also have some world class old school strains to have as specials. Yes they are sativas! Picking out our new green house this week. Getting water tested and soil composition finalized to order in spring. Have a great winter. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello North Dakota! It's early spring and germination has started. So what is on the menu for this season? Some real gems of landrace rarities and a couple beautiful f1 hybrids.
Zipolite Oaxacan, Acapulco Gold, Michoacán Cream, Destroyer, Purple Mexican, Golden Tiger, Guawi, Orient Express x Nepal Jamaican, Mikado 99, Peyote Purple, Nepal Jamaican x Kali China, Queen Mother-aka Riena Madre, CBD Lilly x Ma Pettit.

Some seedlings are still breaking through the soil. I will post up some pictures in a few weeks. I'm very excited about this lineup. The Destroyer and Golden Tiger are predominantly Thai strains. They were both crossed with a Mexican sativa to shorten flowering and breeding characteristics. Less hermaphrodite traits. The Peyote Purple is a 100% Indica plant with great color, aroma and taste. I hope you will pull up a chair for this grow. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
2017 What's Growing Now

2017 What's Growing Now

Hello everybody! Well they are small but they count as growing. This is the line up for this season. (Guawi, Orient Express x NepJam, Zipolite Oaxacan, Lilly x MaPettit, Queen Mother, Golden Tiger, NepJam x Kali China, Peyote Purple, Malawi(pink pheno) x MaPettit, Acapulco Gold, Purple Mexican, Destroyer, Michoacán Cream, Zamaldelica x Kali China, Kali China x New Malawi Killer).
Lilly x MaPettit

Zipolite Oaxacan
I wish you all the best in your grows. Peace

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club

I got both of the covers on today. Thanks to some help of two friends. I will get the fans and vents in this week. I also will get the floor insulated this week and get some grow bags filled. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club

I completed assembly of the roll up side. I also installed the vent and exhaust fan. I placed the insulated sheeting on the floor. I will place 3/4" thick ceramic white tiles over insulation. During the coming week or so, I will fill ten 35 gallon and four 45 gallon grow bags. Enjoy the coming summer everybody. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Finally some plants.

Finally some plants.

The floor is covered, bags filled and plants are repotted into the grow bags. Now they just need a bunch of sunshine. Enjoy and have a safe Memorial holiday. Peace