What's new

weed cloth and drip

puffdragon

i garden only one way i use drip lines under weed cloth i never have weeds and concerve water the black cloth also warms the soil. My tomato plants have been 10 foot high. make sure to but some wire to cut and bent in to stakes to stake the weed cloth down. i make a u shape and slide them in. if you roll up the cloth after you harvest you can reuse the cloth.

have fun

puffdragon

that is a great idea too but i live where it is windy card board would turn in to kites here lol..
any thing to keep from having to weed

Wait...What?

Veteran
I put the rockwool slabs on top of the landscape fabric and run to waste through the mesh of the fabric. Works great!

Me2

I use it in a free draining raised bed. Its been suspending 200L of compost in mid air for the last 3 years. Very useful stuff and its cheap.

puffdragon

do you have a pict would love to see will post pict of mine soon just brought plants home today but it is raining will plant tomorow

puffdragon

rainbows in the garden

rainbows in the garden

picture.php

View image in gallery

was out planting garden see in middle bottom of pict black area went had to take a rain break then see what happened hope it is good luck look at the end of the rain bow lol

C

Cerb

Let's pray that the rainbow means no flooding of your garden. It's been raining so much here that I've not been able to get my tobacco, watermelon, or other assorted flowers out. I'm hoping that the wetness will subside by this next week or my harvest may suffer.

Latest posts

Latest posts