What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you could have a fat session with one person...

iseankimi

If you could have a fat session with one person, dead or alive, who would it be? This person doesn't have to be famous or anything, just the person you would most want to be able to smoke with.

I would want to smoke with good ol' Mr. Marley and just listen to him talk about his thoughts on life and weed.

b8man

Veteran
Hunter S Thompson or Bill Hicks. Mainly because there is no current alternative to their unique clarity, insight and common sense.

The world is a million times more empty without them.

Ganja baba

Veteran
iseankimi said:
If you could have a fat session with one person, dead or alive, who would it be? This person doesn't have to be famous or anything, just the person you would most want to be able to smoke with.

I would want to smoke with good ol' Mr. Marley and just listen to him talk about his thoughts on life and weed.

me to my friend .

luciano28

Nikolas Tesla or

Jesus, not for religous reasons, just because I think Jesus would be a pretty chill dude to hang with and he could make food pop out of thin air when I get the munchies.

Last edited:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
My former boss and mentor, who no longer smokes unfortunately. He's an environmental chemist and meditation instructor, and the single most caring and giving man I have ever known. He taught me everything I know about chemistry and lab equipment repair and instilled a real strong set of scientific ethics in me, including the drive to volunteer on projects that can't afford to pay a chemist. I have nothing but respect and admiration for him, and have always been curious as to what he would talk about over a packed bong.

D

deathtosoapbar

Ben Dronkers...so i can ask him wtf has happened to the quality of sensi seeds!!!!

Alexander the Great, Socrates, Aristoteles, Julius Ceasar, Sitting Bull, Black Elk, Confucius, Jesus, Achilles, Darius, King Salomon, Marley, Carlo Rubbia, Leonardo DaVinci, Michelangelo, Mao, Fidel Castro, Charles Darwin, Jimy Hendrix, Lama............man i could go on for days .......

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
I have changed my mind. For the FATTEST smoking session i can think of it would have to be Stay Puft.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Carlin, Farley, Belushi, and Julia Child to cook for us in between laughing and smoking :D

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Oh shit, I'd LOVE to puff with Julia Child and ask her about her work for the CIA. Fascinating lady, that one.

Also makes me think of Two Fat Ladies... They have GOT to have been stoners of a higher order back in the day; what ya want to eat? We can make ANYHTING as long as it has bacon fat in it...

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
if i had to narrow it down to three or four..(dead & living)

if i had to narrow it down to three or four..(dead & living)

RIPPIN it : H.S.T , Gandhi , Richard Prior

living : Chong, Gary Busy(that guy would have me rolling for hours), Dave Chapelle
& lotsa icmag members :) too many to list :)

Last edited: