What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markEmark

yea me too but i think its cuz i'm new.

when can i post pictures?

peace

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you for keeping us updated web support. Any estimate of how long it will take to fix?

ConceptOfSleep

Im hoping it is soon too... My grow log is massively out of date...

Thanks for helping us out Web Support...You all know how mch we love postin our pics...

:joint:

Uploaad

Uploaad

Tc jumps on the wagon :beat-dead

Fingers crossed it will soon be fixed. I originally thought it was me being stupid, uploading too large a file :wallbash:

Waiting to upload:

I got some C99, Double Gum, MTFxG13 flowering (50 days 12/12).

Godberry vegging (31 days from seed).

C99, Double Gum, MTFxG13 cutting's in veg.

Also Papaya outdoor's.

And a photo of Angelina Jolie and me doing the..... Well there's no point telling you guy's. You won't believe me anyway. You'll just have to wait until this temporary problem is fixed, innit!
I just hope the tabloids don't get a hold of it, i mean can you imagine what Brad will make of it, considering he left Jennifer for the extremely hot AJ.
Then again if it does get printed, maybe Jennifer will make a pass at me, there by getting back at Brad.

P.S. A-Rod is'nt the man giveing Madge the rod at the moment. Well that's what she keeps telling me. But then again i like Guy, don't trust her neither.

Word of warning don't take what peeps' say as gospel.

:nono:

Who's ya Daddy

Neville's Hze Hybrid

My own cross
Mr.Nice (G13xHash Plant) X Durban Skunk (S.African DurbanxSkunk)

:hotbounce :hotbounce :hotbounce :hotbounce :hotbounce

organic1

Same here, cant post pics....Whats strange is that it appears some people have no problem posting pics....Strange.....

S

strain_searcher

LiLWaynE said:
yeah whats going on here. i have shit to upload. put down the bongs ic web support...

i guess people arent donating enough money

With comments like this I am pretty sure it will take much longer fix.Ever here you get more with sugar. Anyway IC do what you need to do when ever and we will be patient.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everytime I see this thread bumped, my hopes rise a little, only to find that it's still broken.

:badday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts