What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cannot upload new pics
i wait the whole time for it to upload and theres nothing new in my gallery

i may have reached full capacity of my gallery

how do i delete pics

ive been wanting to upload pics for ages

someone help me out :bashhead: :cuss:

Lucky 7

yeah, you've got a few pics there! Probably under User Control Panel, Got to: Manage Photos lol :)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks luck7 and cocktail frank
just deleted a load

peace

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
I just had this problem...delete a bunch of pics...and it still wont go to the 2nd page of uploading....

R

Raistlin Majere

yep same problem here as well, and i deleted pix too

another note pix do not have to be deleted one by one
>user menu
>manage photos
> change # of pix you see to 18
and the scrool box there at the top, it says member galleries
change that to anything else when you click it
then change it back to member galleries and your pix will all show up
kinda a glich in the matrix i geuss
but you can then delete up to 18 pix at one time
hope this helps :rasta:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep,, we deleted several images already,, same problem.

gonna delete a load more blurred images ... :dance:

nah stress... admin. will be onto it :D

DirtDevil

I CANT UPLOAD PICS

I CANT UPLOAD PICS

WHY CANT I UPLOAD PICS??? IT ACTS LIKE THEYRE UPLOADING THEN IT DOESNT LET ME NAME THEM AND THEYRE NOT IN MY GALERY :rant:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
upload to imageshack or photobucket until the service is back on icm

OgreSeeker

Is there a problem with the site? I'm getting the same thing but I'm not about to hotlink to photobucket with pot pics!!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets try to keep threads with this type of topic in "website support" please.

OgreSeeker

Sorry BB I didn't even realize where this thread was located. When I started having upload problems a lil while ago I just did a search for "upload" and it brought this thread up. Someone gonna move this thread?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm having problems right now...can't upload any new pics...it loads, but it seems to skip the previews, and after loading the pics are not in the gallery...:confused:

luciano28

If you use photobucket just make sure your album is private, I think it is set to public by default, so go into your account options and switch it to private.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Yep, same for me - uploads the pics, but then goes straight to the confirmation screen, and the pics aren't in the gallery. I just got a bunch of new pics of my outdoor grow to show! :(

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Yeah, be careful uploading your plant pics to those kind of image hosting sites, it's not the most secure area for showing off your greens. Probably not the best thing to do if you're the paranoid type

A lot of people seem to be having this problem with their gallery so it must be an internal problem/glitch. Looks like it's time to play the waiting game until OP or IC Web Support drop in and see this

OgreSeeker said:
Someone gonna move this thread?

Yes :smile:

OgreSeeker

No kidding MyAssIsGrass...linking plant pics to sites like photobucket is kinda dumb.

1. There are people (like me) that can get into private PB accounts and there is fuskering and all kinds of other vulnerabilities.

2. The photobucket police can and DO alert law enforcement to illegal activities including drug investigations.

3. We're stoners...many of us will forget to make our PB accounts private.

I had to alert a member here on IC about 2 months ago that his photobucket was wide open. His signature was a link to his photobucket pictures. When I opened his PH page it was very revealing. I saw his face, his family and even his house numbers (and all his weed and grow pics). He freaked out and thanked me but imagine if it were someone else like LEO that found his page!! Simple slip up like that could have landed him in prison. That's why I don't fuck with photobucket.

Now on to why we can't upload pics...

I upload them and it looks as though they are uploaded but they do not get processed. Anyone know what could be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.