What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to deal with threatening and volatile users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

It probably wont matter now that ive decided to leave but for future members who may get subjected to this problem..i thought it may help to have some data colected about the usernames and isp addresses that are threatening members to deter them a bit more from doing it...??

Theres one or two pricks out there at the moment saying they have my safe addy and have threatened to expose it and to be honest with you all, i realy cant be bothered playing these games so im deleting everything and going totally annonymous from now on unfortunatly.

Maybe if others get faced with the same threats, is may help to have a list in public to help weed out the idiots from causing such a pain in the ass and maybe deter their stupid behaviour with public awareness.

Over and out, thanks for everything, best wishes to A/all for upcomming xmas.

L&Co

G

this needs sorting

this needs sorting

dont u get going Leeroy&Co, u backed me up recently without me asking and it was appreciated ,so any assistance in this matter please pm me and ill see wat i can do ,ok cobber :)

JustSayGrow

Oh thats UGLY, hope you gave the info too the admin Leroy? Thats the worst kind of ass, a snitch is even worse than a thief.

Rellikbuzz

To Leeroy- It is a sad day in IC to see one of our most respected members forced off the site. I personally have enjoyed all of Leeroy's posts and learned much from him. We can only wish you the best Leeroy and hope that someday soon you can resurface here with the anonymity that you deserve.

NOTICE TO THE FUCKING SNITCHES:

My only words to you fuckers is that you better hope that YOUR anonymity remains intact. You have officially broken the one and only unspoken rule with the cannabis community and, as far as I'm concerned, I hope you all ROT IN HELL!!!

NOTICE TO GYPSY NIRVANA AND DUTCH GROWN:

If there is any way to "smoke out" these turn-coats, please do so as this close knit family doesn't need or deserve the actions against our brethren like has obviously been perputrated against Leeroy & Co. Both you, Gypsy, and Dutch have worked very hard to provide a site that all lovers of the herb can benefit greatly from and develop lasting friendships worldwide as a result of. However, if these little bastards are allowed to continually scare and intimidate our members, this community will slowly die and fade away. Your help is desperately needed on this matter as (and I'm sure I can speak for all our members by saying) we all love and cherish this site and all you do for the cannabis community. Please don't let these PRICKS ruin it for us all. In respect for all you do, thank you.

Dr. D

Veteran
Dont leave man!

Dont leave man!

Lets weed thesre muthaphukas out and ban em!!!!!!!!! :spank:

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
At this point all that can be done is try and use our fingers faster.
Admin can Ban them faster than they can make new IDs.
Problem is.... Who are they when they come back.
PM's Please, im not in room 24/7 and miss this, they know when i'm not in room.
So Please any one giveing anyone BS, PM me ASAP!
Even after the fact. There are ways to deal with it, but I need to know.
Sorry Leeroy...
I know who, and he's back under a new name again!
Time to use the Ban function, had to come to this.
Sin

Joemutt1978

At least give us one more post!!!

You are at 419 posts!! Why Don't you lave on a good number!!

Sorry to see you go leeroy, drop me a PM sometime when you feel it iis safe.

deZerTomB

sorry to hear that leeroy,hate to see you go.Hopefully you will resurface soon under another handle never acknowledging your previous identity. Stay Safe.

G

Oh LeeRoy sweetie.. I hate to see you go, but certainly understand if that is what you ultimately decide to do...
I would though hope that if and when you return that you or anyone else would Never Never give your safe addy to a non proven entity... Its not worth the chance...
I know some of you remember Intrinsic..??

badmf

Hey Bro I am very very upset that this happened to you! If the party involved has any courage they will read these posts and determine that they should leave voluntarily. Karma my friend Karma

G

Man Leeroy,i wish you would give a little more info.I would hate to be talking and being friendly to someone who is threatining people :spank: I have had a couple things happen lately that have made me sad and very mad at the same time,not feeling the love lately(and thats what brought me here in the first place).I just wish you would read all the support you have here Leeroy. :canabis: Lets get rid of this piece of crap before he does it to someone else. :no: Sorry to hear that Leeroy,and hope you decide not to leave/.Youll be missed if you decide not to come back,smoke on.. :wave:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
leeroy, hope what they said wasn't true, if it was you have more to worry about than IC...the kids will get tired of their little game soon enough, so let us know your new handle when you decide the water is safe again.

This is just WRONG. Leeroy & Co. please don't split the scene. I will follow all your posts and try to determine who and why. You are one of our Upper Crust members and I will help you in any way I can.
To whom ever threatened Leeroy- PM me fool and I'll meet you anywhere you want. Bring friends. You will need them. Herb doesn't play when matters of security are concerned but for Leeroy and IC Mag I will make an exception. Eat your Wheaties and Power Bars. Punk. I want you in tip top shape when I lump you up.

G

Stay in touch, Leeroy......you know how. I hate to see you go, bro. You've been a good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.