What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck Logging Camp

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Groooovy...I'll try but I'm so busy trying just to get the macro images etc.....these take a bunch of time to get just right..thank you...and thank you Don for reviving this thread...one reason I don't delete all my older images and also keep these older threads in my subscribe to thread folder...thanks everyone for the views and posts......DD

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cky..thanks Dadankie thanks for keepin me going...I'll add my "Bust" images...thanks for your views everyone..DD

RooR HeaD

Doobie duck workers put to work on loading and drying and trimming of the doobie duck bomby. nice man i like what isee always good to have a laugh to brighten your day.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
clay10 and RoorHead thank you guys for reviving my thread...I even enjoy these images again. I'll be trying another few things in the fall...DD.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raco I would have thought you must had seen these by now but realize, just as I find threads every day that I missed some how, that this IC forum is endless when it comes to images and information ...thanks for dropping in. admiral....you too friend...and I'll accept that complement...thank you..DD

Graceweed

This is pure art DD! :D:D:D

me too...... I was unaware of this...... I found it by chance googling for your published stuff.....

one of my fav bests here ever....it's just fantastic!

thanks for being there..... and doing this.....
I'm so glad tripping in DD worlds!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hells bells..Grace...the last post to this old relic was in July 2008...thank you for re-viving my post. grow devil thank you for popping in too! DD

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
lmfao DD, I hadn't seen this thread before, When I saw the one with the mini cops I creased up laughing. Did you get them into the publication in the end? and can we have some more please?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yeah... we want more duck!!'

Now you got me thinking..... with all them toys laying around :)

great pics doobie!!! Got me in a good mood this morning... that´s for sure. So funny!!

peace

icetoker

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
cool idea doobieduck,love the result, what if you used tiltshift technique, that would make it very diferent look!!
keep it up bro!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well wake me from the dead...thanks for all the new attention to my lost art. It has been since June 2009 that I posted here, I appreciate your reviving this as many peeps surely missed it the first go round. I haven't done any miniature work in quite some time but winter is approaching and I'll get creative again then. Smiles...DD