What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short's F-13,

T

TheOneWill

I always wanted to get some F-13 seeds from Dj Short but don't feel like forking over the money.

roboto212

I just have to bump this thread and say that is the most amazing pheno I have ever seen. I have 7 F13's going and if one has a high anything like what you described I will never have to grow another strain.

Truly Beautiful

I've got two F-13's in hydro just finishing them up and I do notice that the yield is not as much as my Full Moon. I am just going to make up for that in volume one more going into veg today!!

medman225

seriously..... when i first saw that pic i thot is that from djs current stock? cuz i dont remember a BB pheno that dank coming outta the pack i ran... mayb an anomaly.... either way killer herb...
guess it jst goes to show u that blueberry is all about selection and finding a real gem.... i think wen i run BB again ill make f2s to go thru to find a special anomaly...

killer herb bro u did her justice

Bobbles

This pheno is probably gone forever, anyone ever run across anything remotely close to this since the original posting? Amazing looking plant.

H

Homer J Pimpin

it's not a uncommon pheno at all actually it's not even a phenotype but more a expression of it's Thai heritege.....this looks spot on to the pheno I kept for a couple of years....funny thing is the seed plant from where this expression came from in my garden had full dense buds but the clone generations all mutated into this type of bud structure
19870F-13_the_VII.JPG

which I learned is a common expression in some of the old school thai varietys..Still a great plant though. and imvho the only strain in DJ's catalog worth running......I've run way too many dj seeds and found way too many avgerage at best plants......and zero keeper level plants.......except for the F-13...it's his saving grace imo.

H

Homer J Pimpin

taste was very old school kind bud......hashy sweet with tones of berrys and musky/earthy bottom that lingers....it's delicious

this makes me definitely think that that f1 in the gs cookies strain is actually the f13 and just got messed up over time.. really its f13 x durban poison and somehow got the name f1 durban. just a theory.

but would explain the purple hues and maroonish tint kind of. even the buds look a bit similar. this pheno specifically i would think.

gingerale

Veteran
Just got gifted from F13 F2 seeds and damn, if they end up looking halfway as nice as that, I will be in heaven.

the ringmasta

As noted a few times in this thread. I remember coming across this pic so many times years ago that it has left a permanent imprint on my mind. When I think of DJ short or hear anyone bring up F-13 this is the pic that comes to mind first...and how lucky one must be to find something like that. Definitely a rare beauty.

Latest posts

Latest posts