What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leb27

Beetlepumpr

Well Esben ( Thank-you ), you have touched someone by another person, thxs, I have some of these, will try a few. I hope I get a boy too.

J-Roc

hey paddi great thread!
everyone who posted leb here has nice stuff but paddis looks the healthiest

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
WOW, ....wow
I havent stared so hard since that giant bogglegum that bog did in a dutbin years back, awsome plants everyone, but maffe, what monsters.....
So it begins, the hunt for leb 27 pips.

G

guest3854

Nice pics fellas , Maffe , nice representation . lovely colors . Any of you guys make seed ?
Come on , I know somebody's holdin' ....

Steele

RooR HeaD

seems like shes a big yeild from the pics how long do you guys usually veg this strand and is it a hybrid,stativa or indica cause ive never heard of this before.

Slapstick

Hej
As far as i have understood, and as Esbe explained early on, its a landrace from lebanon mostly sativa, which has been grown in denmark for 27 years.. aka leb27, now in reality i guess it should be named leb30 but i guess the name 27 is sticking. At the moment there are no pure leb27's available anywhere, i had to trade some beans to get some.. They are really sought after because of their nice high, early finish colour etc. But as far as i have understood, and i might be wrong. Esbe is making a seed grow this year, i think its somehow connected to the HTC.. So anyway, u cant get the beans this year, but i would be looking for them on seedbay this fall or something.. again im kinda guessing here :smile: But im pretty sure im right! Anyway, its a little late to by/plant them now, guess it could be done but still..

Good luck!

(edit, i just realise that the person asking for beans was a while ago.. sorry) anyway, they are almost always grown outdoors as they have a tendency to autoflower under artificial lighting.

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Slapstick said:
Hej
As far as i have understood, and as Esbe explained early on, its a landrace from lebanon mostly sativa, which has been grown in denmark for 27 years.. aka leb27, now in reality i guess it should be named leb30 but i guess the name 27 is sticking. At the moment there are no pure leb27's available anywhere, i had to trade some beans to get some.. They are really sought after because of their nice high, early finish colour etc. But as far as i have understood, and i might be wrong. Esbe is making a seed grow this year, i think its somehow connected to the HTC.. So anyway, u cant get the beans this year, but i would be looking for them on seedbay this fall or something.. again im kinda guessing here :smile: But im pretty sure im right! Anyway, its a little late to by/plant them now, guess it could be done but still..

Good luck!

(edit, i just realise that the person asking for beans was a while ago.. sorry) anyway, they are almost always grown outdoors as they have a tendency to autoflower under artificial lighting.
Hey thanks man i apprechiate your reply to my question yea it would matter for me if i grew it do to the fact i grow indoor so if i wanted to i could pop it in october but non the less thankyou.
ROOR HEAD

Latest posts

Latest posts