What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leb27

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Bought a new camera today....took a few fix under lousy artificial light.

Here she is. Leb27:

Yes. The camera is a Canon Ixus 800 IS

Peace
Paddi

G

hi paddi, that leb looks awesome. i have some of these seeds and hope to get as good a result as you have..

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
leb27 is a supposed lebanease landrace sativa. it has apapted here in denmark for more than 30 years now. testgrows in from finland, britain, italy, scotland and many other countrys are succesfull due to leb27 ability to get all finished, even far north. its buz and taste is very nice. its an easy alltime some i think. leb27 have great mold resistans and is very beautiful because it often changes coluor to almost black in the finishing flower.

8344leb276.jpg

8344leb275.jpg

8344leb273.jpg

8344leb272.jpg

8344leb27.jpg

paddis
8344paadii3.jpg

paddis
8344paadii2.jpg

834427061004.jpg

834427031004.jpg

8344leb274.jpg

THCzr

killer pics and info man, thanks! Bet she'd do great in my neck of the woods! how does she smell? and what months are you talking about harvesting this lil girl outside?

THC

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
This little girl was harvested 1. october 06.

Mold: 1%

High: 8/10. She makes me smile :yummy:

Harvest: This one was good for 300 g dried.

Enjoy
Paddi

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely paddi!

just found a uk smoke report:

"Leb27 english smoke report

leb 27 smoke report-
appearance-thick buds ,high resin content,aqua green in colour.very nice looking ,nicely dried so packs the spliffs -7

smell-reminds me of fresh orange peel.-8

taste-one second amigos this part means i have to roll another,brb,,,,,,again sweet citrusy taste and very tickly on your lungs.-8

strength-quite a deep high,but an easy ride ,very pleasant indeed.good for day or night and is very moreish.-8

overall ,this is a high quality toke for a uk grown weed ,definately recommended for northern lattitude -8"

8344leb2796.jpg

8344leb2792.jpg

8344leb278.jpg

8344leb2751.jpg

8344leb2795.jpg

8344leb2761.jpg

8344leb2741.jpg

8344leb279.jpg

8344leb2711.jpg

8344leb2794.jpg

Last edited:
G

Esben, Paddi, I hope to gain this outdoor season from my Leb27 and Leb27 crosses seeds although half of beauty of yours plants. They are great indeed.

G

wow, this is a great thread. i have been sent some of these beans and decided to search for a little info. im excited now! :yummy:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A-W-E-S-O-M-E !! :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:
I can´t wait to try some
I´m going to plant some beans from La Bekaa 2005 as well :smile:

JJDubz

Wow...thats some exotic lookin stuff right there...never seen nugs that look so dark/blackish.

Makes me drool :p

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
grunwald, H&L, Raco...You won´t be dissapointed

indicalover...sorry, can´t help you, but there must be some beans somewhere...

A few more pics with lovely Leb27:

Enjoy
Paddi

G

Damn thats the most beautifull strain i´ve seen outdoors in scandinavia, nice growing for sure m8!
Do you guys think it will finish at 67degrees north, I saw you mention it was grown in finland and sweden with great success. Just maybe I could get it to finish here too. So far I´ve been messing around with lowryder and am working on a lr cross of my own, but stabilizing takes time lol! I dont like the lr in its pure form so I´ll just have to keep working;=)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great show paddi! :yes:

I hope to try esbe's leb27 this season in our hot climate. It's going to be interesting to see how she perform in warm conditions. Thanks for the inspiring thread! dubi

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Nice pics and a wonderful thread overall!!! I'm loving every bit of it, and does anybody have any info on how to get some Leb27 beans??? I would love to grow her outdoors here, seems as if she'd be perfect for this area... Much love and JAH Bless