What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scotts Banrot 40 wp (for control of pyth, fusarium etc)

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you considered or tried soil treatment using Actinovate?

It’s supposed to be effective for such issues.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope but looks interesting. Wonder if it is fine for hydro/coco res as well? Was thinking of just adding every once in awhile as a preventative in a res. Just not into adding things to res that won't work out well.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just read the label and noticed the note for coffee and citrus crops:
NOTE: for non bearing seedlings only. Do not apply after field transplanting and within two years of the first coffee bean/citrus fruit harvest. Do not apply to bearing coffee plants/citrus trees.

I’d be concerned with residuals for two years if this product was used to treat soil/seedlings.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just read the label and noticed the note for coffee and citrus crops:

I’d be concerned with residuals for two years if this product was used to treat soil/seedlings.

Yeah, me too doesn't sound good at all.

I just noticed Activonate covers fusarium but not pyth.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Darn it!
I thought it was good for pith as well.

Do what ya gotta do.
I’m not aware of any other alternative product.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Ever looked into JMS Stylet-Oil? Good product, foliar spray every 10-14 days for preventative. I know you are looking for something to put in reservoir but I thought I would mention this product also.