What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any experience with maine clone lemon tree?

yahooman

i have a chance to acquire this clone,but its pricey....$400 with shipping....its the verified maine cup winning clone....buddy said its straight up lemon flavor.....could anyone with experience verify that its a pure lemon taste/smell?

Cannavore

Veteran
I hear it is a piece of shit to grow but the smoke is good. 400 is steep when cuts are passed damn near freely these days.

S

Sertaiz

first thing is to sell 50 dollar clones off of it until even....., then lower price to free and laugh at original seller ahahahaha

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
$50 is steep too...

Cuts go for $30 on the retail market...

If I make them I give them away.

yahooman

$50 is steep too...

Cuts go for $30 on the retail market...

If I make them I give them away.

welcome to ontario!there are no good clones here...im ordering from the states...the shipping is crazy

but you show me a true lemon tree clone for $50....i bet you cannot...not in canada anyways

S

Sertaiz

^^^ agreed

i wouldnt buy a seed or clone just based on smell though either.

maybe to breed with? make a bunch of fast flowering lemony plants... mmmmm
idk the situation of the op

i love lemon weed

but i would grow a panama from ace, lemons galore. and almost indoor looking how it grows they tamed it hard.

S

Sertaiz

try and get a sample of the bud or just go for it if you know you can keep it alive....

if its that famous someone will chime in with 1st hand

yahooman

i really dont want opinions on whether you would/or wouldn buy the clone...im asking for input from people with experience with the lemon tree clone....thank you

yahooman

the guy is really highly rated on stainly,

heres a pic of the harvested bud

Attachments

• 20190328_210739.jpg
    20190328_210739.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
You can buy like 66 feminized Lemonade OG seeds from Real Gorilla for $400. Clones are around 15-25 each after tax in CA. I have seen lemon tree but I don't know it's the same as the Maine cup winner. In the legal taxed market I think advertising costs money.

yahooman

You can buy like 66 feminized Lemonade OG seeds from Real Gorilla for $400. Clones are around 15-25 each after tax in CA. I have seen lemon tree but I don't know it's the same as the Maine cup winner.

lemon og is out of stock....i have 2 growing right now
where do you get clones in canada?

yahooman

i had a timewarp that was pure lemon once....ive been searching ever since.dozens of so called lemon strains that didnt produce anything close to what i was looking for,no pure lemon like the texda timewarp i had...im hooked now
i think its a better gamble to get the clone.you have to be verified on strainly....if you fuck someone once your gone!this guy has steller reviews....ill have it by the end of the month....getting peanut butter breath and supernova cut of purple punch too

yahooman

im in canada,really hard to get good cuts here.
i have 2 lemonade og plants in early veg right now....it was out of stock before and panik said he didnt think it was coming backaim growing fire99,kushly and fast diesel as well

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Cannabis enthusiast from California I've heard of Lemon Tree for sure, it is quite popular at the dispensaries here. I think the clone only showed up (to the public) recently. I tried a super potent cross with Lemon Tree in it. So expensive for the name sometimes for example I did not buy Alien Labs Melonade for $75 1/8th, instead I chose a Watermelon Zkittlez clone. I invested more in seed from reliable breeders and sources than commercial clones. It's a copy at best. Then again as consumers we only have so much choice.

West coast of Canada isn't too far actually although Canada is big just like the US.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts