What's new

Pacific NW Roots Seeds?

This brand seems to have a pretty big library but I can barely find any info on the strains. Some have advertised flower times but barely any flavour or effects descriptions, growth habits, etc. And they are hella pricey.

The Koffee strain seems to be getting a little social media buzz on the westcoast with some outdoor growers. Koffee looks to be their flagship, an Alien OG X Alien Kush https://en.**********.eu/strain-info/Kayas_Koffee/Pacific_NW_Roots/ . There's like 3-5 versions of Koffee in their seed bank, which is just confusing considering there is no explanation of the differences between them. Really wondering why their seeds are so pricey if the brand won't even release any info about them. But some pics on IG look really killer, so lets cut through the hype...

Anyone run their seeds before?

Lyfespan

This brand seems to have a pretty big library but I can barely find any info on the strains. Some have advertised flower times but barely any flavour or effects descriptions, growth habits, etc. And they are hella pricey.

The Koffee strain seems to be getting a little social media buzz on the westcoast with some outdoor growers. Koffee looks to be their flagship, an Alien OG X Alien Kush https://en.**********.eu/strain-info/Kayas_Koffee/Pacific_NW_Roots/ . There's like 3-5 versions of Koffee in their seed bank, which is just confusing considering there is no explanation of the differences between them. Really wondering why their seeds are so pricey if the brand won't even release any info about them. But some pics on IG look really killer, so lets cut through the hype...

Anyone run their seeds before?

ran quite a few strains from them, great finds, hit them up

green-genes77

Veteran
I've got quite a bit of experience with Koffee Cake. It's reasonably potent (~23%), yields alright, and has the gassy smell and knobby look that is so marketable right now. It's nice, but I feel like 300 bucks a pack is pretty steep and you're paying to some degree for the prestige of growing hype strains. Yeah yeah, I know...if you get a keeper per pack it's more than worth it in the long run, but by that logic we should have no problem paying $1000 or more per pack if we're decent growers.

Tons of crosses, many pulling from the same small pool of excellent parents. In general, I'd say that there is probably a better chance than average of pulling something good from their packs. A good company that isn't going to sell you junk that intersexes at the drop of a hat, and whose seeds are generally going to produce nice flower.

DIYer

Ahh, someone's hunting. Buying seeds. Now THAT'S the real addiction marijuana gives us. Personally I agree with a lot of what green-genes77 said. Plus, Koffee's been around for awhile now, was 500 a pack when first dropped. And you don't see it feel in love with on IG, can't find buzz or a number of reviews. That should tell a seed hunter a lot imo. Got to be patient buying, especially in name drop forest. Candy everywhere. But ya, if those are the signs it ain't that special. Maby you got a better-than-average chance of finding a keeper, but not a life long keeper. Depends where you are in the game and how full your garden is with unicorns. ✌️