What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

EvergreenState

picture.php

These look pretty interesting and impressive for summer grows, and I haven't seen any grow reports but, it would be awesome to have another small cup grow in cooler temps...

Would like to know how some of u feed.. I've seen big plants in little fiber cubes, but the solo cup flowering sounds like a game changer...

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
These look pretty interesting and impressive for summer grows, and I haven't seen any grow reports but, it would be awesome to have another small cup grow in cooler temps...

Would like to know how some of u feed.. I've seen big plants in little fiber cubes, but the solo cup flowering sounds like a game changer...

The 16 ounce cups are ideal for multi pheno/plant small grows.

I grow without climate control and the summer heat makes
for unhappy plants, but if I harvest before August there
is decent enough yield.

I do GH 6/9 with epsom and ph down, coco hempy.

EvergreenState

The 16 ounce cups are ideal for multi pheno/plant small grows.

I grow without climate control and the summer heat makes
for unhappy plants, but if I harvest before August there
is decent enough yield.

I do GH 6/9 with epsom and ph down, coco hempy.

I know it is dependant on strain and pheno but what kind of yields are you averaging per cup?

EvergreenState

The symbiotic: Commensalism type where One organism benefits and the other is neither harmed nor helped is what I feel when I look at this flower. I grow flowers that I smoke which in turn help me appreciate to the fullest what the planet grows. This flower is growing wild at the water's edge of a nearby lake. The other was grown close to this nearby lake. Inside!
I've been smoking a couple of joints made from the trim. I think I may be a Bubblehead. I'm in love.

picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
There's a guy on here mushroombrew. Dude killed it with a vertical set-up stadium style with solo cups. He was running a drip to waste hydro set-up and was pulling between 1-2 ounces per cup if I'm not mistaken. He has it documented on here.

EvergreenState

There's a guy on here mushroombrew. Dude killed it with a vertical set-up stadium style with solo cups. He was running a drip to waste hydro set-up and was pulling between 1-2 ounces per cup if I'm not mistaken. He has it documented on here.

Yeah I was thinking more along these lines. I got 16 grams dry from a 6 oz. yogurt cup, using rockwood, hand watering, a hempy style and drain to waste. I thought I could get at least an ounce if I vegged the proper amount of time, had all my gear to do it right and in a 16oz. party cup.

I would think 5 grams would be a major fail in this 16 oz. party cup. This grow for me had a bunch of problems, new light type, new grow space, new nutrients, way too short veg. time, over feeding, no meters to check ph or ec, lockouts and I'm going to get 10-12 grams dry and I don't think this strain is a particularly large yielder.
I do agree with Dropped Cat in that anybody, without even trying, could get at least 5 grams in a 16 oz. party cup.

EvergreenState

Sorry I won't be able to give you a final photo of the yield. It's packed away tightly in my suitcase. I had to leave suddenly yesterday to go back home to Washington. I got a call from my neighbor saying water was running out underneath the garage doors and the front door.
A very good friend, who we had given the key, was kind enough to drive over and see what was going on. A fitting on the toilet in the master bathroom had busted, I think our water co. was doing some work and we got a big surge of pressure. We have high water pressure anyway and I think they blew out the fitting.
Anyway there was 3 to 4 inches of water in the finished basement and the garage. The ceilings are soaked. Major damage. Called the insurance co. and they sent a remediation co. over on Saturday and they worked on Sunday too.

One of my neighbors and our good friend spent several hours shop
vaccing out the basement. Beautiful thing!

I'm driving home, 38 hour drive. As a great wise man once said, Shit Happens.
Smoke Report. I don't want to struggle with all of the different superlatives so I'll say this is a grail type high and effect for me. It suits my metabolism to a T. There is a reason it won Best Indica at the Cup in 2011 in Cali. If you win a best indica prize at a Cup in Cali. then you've done something. Just get it!

Medfinder

Chemon 91
The Chop! Wet weigh...Party cup challenge 2018 summer entry.

LET THE DRYING BEGIN... FULLY SEEDED WITH CHEMIJUANA OG MALE POLLEN AND CHEMBUDDER OG MALE POLLEN.

WET...22.9 GRM.

ITS LAST SIP ...

picture.php

SECONDS BEFORE THE SNIP...

picture.php

ROOT BALL..

picture.php

DONE! CUT..SNIPPED..

picture.php

CONTINUED.....:dance013:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
CONTINUED....the smell.. is lemons windex -d and burnt inner tube tire.

sticky and dense

picture.php

Hundreds of seeds!

picture.php

lower canopy and now the trim and weigh...

picture.php

22.9 grm's wet...

picture.php

:peacock: