What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Threads/Posts in The Tokers Den....

M

moose eater

Suddenly the stereo in my head hears a re-written rendition of Rod Stewart's '(S)He wears it well... "

Twisted.. a goal to further in life's aspirations. -Anything- but more fucking beige. :biggrin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Suddenly the stereo in my head hears a re-written rendition of Rod Stewart's '(S)He wears it well... "

Twisted.. a goal to further in life's aspirations. -Anything- but more fucking beige. :biggrin:

Beige has always been an endangered colour, it hasn't often been seen as a major force, or exactly a popular colour, but wars always help it along, especially wars in the desert with all the camouflaged soldiers who like a bit of beige, so these days beige gets a comeback with all these dessert wars going on.....I've never seen so much beige since the 70's.

(that's all I have on beige right now)

*Fight for minority beige rights now!.... just show up at the town hall on Wednesday afternoon at 3pm wearing lots of BEIGE!

M

moose eater

My wife criticizes my insistence on maintaining egg-shell white as a primary color in the house's main rooms, but I figure that in the land of the midnight sun, where the winter months are so dark, having maximum reflection is a good thing.

Beige is sort of an egg-shell white, but dimmed way down low... with some dust mixed in.

Yeah, I scored a decent insulated 2-qt. canteen in U.S. military desert beige, courtesy of the first Iraq invasion. Neat little pocket for the water purification tablets that doubles as a stash spot, and the rather minimal insulation makes it possible to do cross-country trips on the snowmobile with the canteen in the freight sled, and not have it freeze before I get where I'm going; sometimes up to several hours of travel or more.

I recall an animated image of a disinterested woman getting laid, and the thought cloud coming from her character included the line, "Beige.. I think I'll paint the ceiling beige..."

Don't know if sexually dissatisfied/disinterested women are a minority or not, as I suspect there's a greater number of them than their partners know, but maybe there could be a doubling of efforts or purpose at the town sq. demonstrations, incorporating the issue of beige, in all of its meanings..

It sounds like you won't see any "beige" in Chaos' new thread. Well, if you do it right that is. And people subscribing to it are called klingons. (thought I'd wipe the space dust off that joke from grade two)

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
'You're wish is my command'....

I am but a humble servant of ICMAG.

I'm all for minorities exercising their anal rights.

*is your P.M. box full yet Chaos?

Absolutely bulging mate, and you wouldn't believe some of the characters who have showed up asking for discrete help...