What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Funny Picture thread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Okay, with a stern warning from Admin about the content allowed here we will have one last shot at enjoying the humor this thread has the potential of providing.

The Rules:
Zero sexually suggestive pics.
Zero political pics.
Zero religious pics.

This way we will not offend any members sensibilities.

If I find offensive pics I will ask you to delete them, if you don't then I can't promise that Admin won't shut this thread permanently.

EDIT:
I'll point the finger at me first and only, I was always posting T&A pics and so I'm to blame for a lot of the lax attitude around here.

There are very few threads on the entire site as liberal as this one, everywhere onsite is serious cannabis news, grow reports, etc; this thread if allowed to run wild has the potential to diminish the overall quality of the site, don't let it. Just use common sense please.

Keep it clean.

I'll start this out.......

aaff9179_zpss8vst0kx.gif

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen this myself several times over the years, I watched a mother top off a gallon jug of SunnyD @ the local Burger King....... :nono:

aaff9188_zpsmpgk8dsn.jpg

Littleleaf

Veteran
tag again :rolleyes:

Attachments

• attachment6.jpg
    attachment6.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 28
  • user10290_pic1168143_1385390690.jpg
    user10290_pic1168143_1385390690.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 15
B

birdman_

Gonna see HOW things .. !?.. (*&^*%

..3 Spawned ICMAG!.:rolleyes?... ..supA EFFECTIVEEE! ..rock ON. HuA :yes: " :-D " LOLLLLLLLLll

( yoS4l) :yes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.