What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So this is what $55 an 8th is?

Budelaire

High folks!

I live near Ottawa and prices are low. last week (26 April) I bought 12 grams of primo buds. It tastes like a mix of M-39 and Blueberry. Pepery with tones of berries. It has a very enjoyable euphoric high. I felt like have inside my mind a continuous laughing situation...Not too couchlock. Good party smoke.

12 grams for 60 $. It was a bit humid, so I let it dry in a drawer, away from light and heat.It finally weighed 9.7 grams once dried. Not bad for 60 bucks (canadian)

Budelaire

There is nothing like growing your own. those pics are from my Ecuadorian Sativa crossed with Hawaiian Sativa. pure delight, It smells like Sweet Tart candies, mango, pineapple and blackberry jam.

The high is energetic, hallucinogenic in higher dosage, very social stuff. It beats aspirin, ibuprophen and Tylenol by it speed of removing the most stubborn migraine.

G

OGLicasto said:
yea i love it...i love living in california because of this reason..

here is some jolly purple i picked up a little white ago..$45 1/8

so do u have to get a doctors note or can you just walk into these med clubs and buy the stuff like in Amsterdam?

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Time2Unite said:
med clubs and over at the dam.....must be nice to wake up, get in your car and take a cruise down the road to decide what clones or bud you want to grow or smoke next.

Yeah, I would also wanna do it legally. Finnish laws are 500 years from legal pot (even medical)!!!

Damn, you almost depress me with your 25 $ / 500 g Punto Rojo Red! However, im glad you got the opportunity to do that bro!!!

G

I've been buying for longerthan most of you have been alive...but no more.

Weed is $50 for an 1/8 (3.5 grams). $100 a quarter(7 g). Quality is generally pretty good. Usually .1 grams will give me a pretty good buzz, but nothing spectacular.

I finally decided to grow my own. I have 2 Ice and 2 Aurora Indica coming along nicely. They are in week 4 of flower.

I'm hoping the buzz will be better off my well cared for plants. Will it?

We all should grow our own:)

Obli :joint:

Last edited:
G

I hit the wrong button. Here are pics. Anyone guess what yield I might get off these.? The plants are 36" to 48" tall

This is the shorter AI at day 23 flower

Ice at day 22 flower

All four of them

Obli the proud parent :D

If you say 0.5 grams per watt of light that's usually a good estimate, just you wait for the ai to start really packing on the weight! :woohoo:

G

Hey Pimp Aurora!!

hehehehehe. I'm really stoked about my plants. This is my first indoor grow like this. Kinda obvious? :joint: looking at all that resin building up makes me crazy

I hope I can get at least 200 grams from 4 plants. More would be better since I am greedy and hate paying $7.00/gram

I hope all you guys do well. I don't have a job anymore that pays like my old one. Back then I didn't worry what weed cost. now I have to worry....so I am growing.

Light one up!!

I'm going to guess 10+oz as you have some big ladies there! that said i'm also guessing they will need at least a 9 week flower cycle :p

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Oblidio49 said:
I've been buying for longerthan most of you have been alive...

:wave:
Oblidio49 said:
Usually .1 grams will give me a pretty good buzz, but nothing spectacular.

Oblidio49 said:
Weed is $50 for an 1/8 (3.5 grams). $100 a quarter(7 g). Quality is generally pretty good.
I had to translate this bit : )
thats expensive even for here

Oblidio49 said:
I'm hoping the buzz will be better off my well cared for plants. Will it?

We all should grow our own:)

it will and we should
:joint: Peace

Last edited:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran

That ran me about $25/eighth. I got 11g for $80, and it's fantastic. I was supposed to get 14g for $100, but that guy didn't follow through. This was a pretty good deal, one of the medium sized nugs in my glass blunt lasted my gf and I four nights.

G

This bud I bought the other day turned out to be exactly 7 grams(1/4 around here). $100.00 I hope it's the last I have to buy for a long time :)

My plants are now in day 50 of flower!! Check out my grow and tell me that shit isn't gonna smopke good :woohoo:

Last edited:
I just picked up a 3.5 grams of Sour D. for $60.....Regular chronic, still god stuff, but not name brand type stuff is usually $45-50.

Horus

That stuff looks alright; definitely "commercial sensi" as we'd call it where I live. I used to pay 50$/eighth for that stuff.

I really like buying middies though. Most of the mids here come all the way from Mexico; soaring sativa highs, great prices, and cool bagseed genetics. Bud that only has like three seeds per/ eighth and is almost as good as dank costs only 25$/eighth, so it's just a better deal than massgrown warehouse seedless dank imo.

Eazyman

$50 for half a quarter bag is what prompted me to start growing. There aren't many "mids" around this area, it's either top-o'-the-line headdies, or downtown shitty brown. The buds that people do try to pass as mids are just schwagg buds with a better cure on them. Paying more for tasty buds with better high's is expected and understood. But $125 for a quarter oz. of mystery strain headdies seems too inflated.
Peace

uhm around here it's $20 for .8g of haze, $50 for 2g (a dealer's eighth), and $240 for a half. Now it's expensive, but it's certainly good stuff. Actually I thought this is what the rest of the world was paying as well because it seems medical clubs charge up to $30/g for similar stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts