What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenhouse on the coast

So I am a few miles from the coast in norcal. If you know the area it has a high rh and PM and botrytis are a problem here. I built a 25x32 greenhouse that I am going to add another 8ft to making it 25x40. I made this to protect the harvest from torrential rain. It worked. Basically 4 12ft 4x4s for the middle section. 8ft high walls. I used cheap 4mil plastic to cover the roof, sides are exposed. I want to get this setup in the next week for a winter garden as currently it is just a big wooden frame rain guard. Supplemental light and box fans are all I can think of so far. I want to get new plastic for the roof, cover the sides. Get airflow setup but here's where I hit the wall. How do I make the airflow setup so there's least chance of mold. Do I need filters and vortex fans? Do you guys run dehumidifiers? Basically looking for a cheap option for a winter harvest. I won't have real money to invest into it until next harvest. So how would you guys get a crop running right now with minimal currency. Will get pictures up tomorrow of it.