What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline & White Widow

Naturally

Fire said:
some more Shoreline :wink:

919Shoreline-7.jpg

special thanks to i6 :wink:

:yummy:
That Shorline looks so damn Bomb !

kathmandu

admiral....wanna be my friend:^)
good luck with the cuts, get em rooted man and get em healthy. keep us updated when they hit flower. Hope you have odor control, they say its rather skunky.....

A

AdmiralRed

No cuts of Shoreline for me...I got a small mom! Woo Hoo! She looks good and tucked in nicely with the rest of my mothers. No fighting for a parking space either. :jump:

So without further ado, here she is!

P.S. Kath, you can be my friend. Is this only because of the coastal view I now have? Odor control? Sure....should I step it up a bit...likely ;)

kathmandu

coastal view...funny and of course not because of that... :^)
good job with the baby, you are on your way to some nice nugs.

haqer

I'm gonna be getting some Shoreline cuts soon. I moved to Cali about a year ago and have my med card but haven't found anything as good as the Shore. My friend in Houston said he'll gimme cuts so in a couple months I should be in my new place and have my veg chamber setup with some Shoreline moms. I can't wait!

I'm gonna be reviving a bunch of old Shoreline threads lol!

P

puma

runing some shoreline x trainwreck right now, things looking very good..