What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

overwatered question

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Hello all recently i transplanted a few plants that were getting fed twice a day in ebb and flow in 5 inch rockwool blocks, they were put in 15 gallon geo pots with soil. after transplanting i watered the shit out of them and hit them up everyday for 3 days which was my mistake. One is drooping really bad the other 2 not as bad, my question will the one ever snap out of it even if i stop feeding it for a few days to dry out? i did the finger test on soil and is still moist, I even poked some holes in the soil so it'd help dry faster but the worst looking one looks like she is gonna die, should i just leave her in and say a prayer . Btw the greenhouse has been reaching mid 90's during the hotter part of the day for the last 2-3 days. thanks

Croptober

I had one plant that was getting way to much water but I let it dry out for a couples days and watered lightly when needed and she came back in about a week.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
those plants hav'nt really spread root out yet..... so up pot... the worst one... it cant hurt {any more than already }....
and repot in fresh DRY soil.... let them roots breath... in a few days if she peps up...
then water lightly.... if she droops.... just foliar feed and hike up the humidity til she either makes or breaks it......

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
?

?

I had one plant that was getting way to much water but I let it dry out for a couples days and watered lightly when needed and she came back in about a week.

Did she look completely dead looking? thats how my worst one looks even though the leafs are green as could be

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
thanks

thanks

those plants hav'nt really spread root out yet..... so up pot... the worst one... it cant hurt {any more than already }....
and repot in fresh DRY soil.... let them roots breath... in a few days if she peps up...
then water lightly.... if she droops.... just foliar feed and hike up the humidity til she either makes or breaks it......

Yeah i can't really just re plant it, all my fresh new soil still isn't dried out. my greenhouse is hot and humid, i might just try lifting the pot and throw it outside and elevate it off the ground?