What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What products to use or flowers to kil the smell..

F

fiveonit

Damn this satori I have is starting to smell real bad. What can I do in a tent greenhouse to neutralize the stank?
I can't plug a kolfiber because it is not totally closed:( the tent has ventilation and air goes in through the buttom of the sides.
Is their any good flowers I can use or products that will help with the smell?

thanks much in advance

Dkgrower

Veteran
I dont know but i been thinking about the same but i think it will be difficult to find a plant that will flower at the same time and also be smelly in a good sence.. I think any strong smell will draw the attention so i best to nutralize with ozon or to filter it..

I think the best option for you is to up the ventilation so the air inside the greenhouse is changes more often ergo the air will be less filled with terpentens when leaving the tent-- dilution with more fresh air =)

Latest posts

Latest posts