What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Little Greenhouse 2014

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
This is my 10 foot wide, 20 foot long, 9 foot tall, Spring Gardner Gable Greenhouse I found online for less than $1000 shipped :woohoo:

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
I decided on planting KC Brains KC33 and Leda Uno, Bog Seeds Bogglegum, and some seeds I made myself!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll work on my seed packaging next year lol :moon:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
^I love seeing breeder packs :)

The pots in the front have the ChemD X (Trip X BB) seeds, I just planted them today :ying:

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
I have four planter beds that are 3 foot wide and 8 foot long, I planted 12 of each variety (3 varieties, waiting on the 4th variety that was planted today) into each planter bed (3 with one reserved).

picture.php

Leda Uno seedling

picture.php

KC33 seedling

picture.php

Bogglegum seedling

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the green house....good that it already had shade cloth. Like the little peepers peaking up through the soil!! Looks like you are in for a productive year!! Yay! Nice strain selections, too!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet action!

i like that greenhouse kit

it realllllllly makes me want to order a new over-the-side tarp. with more "over-the-side"...

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
aridbud- Thank you for posting :)

Greyskull- I also have a cage kinda like yours, but no tarp, its a fully enclosed chain-link fence/cage (cant climb and jump the sides, gotta cut if you dont have a key)... Its 10 foot long by 10 foot wide 8 foot tall.

Was so interesting for me calling a fence co. out to build a cage to protect my pot hahahaha They dont give a fuck... Cash is king LOL :biggrin: I told them for locking up tools and stuff over the phone, but when dude showed up for the estimate... Surprise!!! 33 fully flowering pot plants waiting for a more secure environment, and lil old me full of ideas LOL :comfort:

It's a weird version of insuring a harvest :/

S

sourpuss

Nice greenhouse! Good luck.. must b 8n a remote place. Where I live the neighbours would qurstion whats growin and prob smell it as well. Lucky guy. Dream of beiing able to do that one day. One run a year and your done. :) if its just for personal like myself.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
sourpuss- Not remote one bit lol And the police made sure my neighbors know what I'm doing and that its ok so no useless "he's growin pot" calls LOL Not that they couldn't smell it LOL The cops here are pretty cool :biggrin:

However it is amazing to find out most of the 20yr old and younger population here are thieves hooked on pills, heroin, meth, or all of the above :ying:

S

sourpuss

Yeah I run into those guys all the time. Always need a dollar. Still live with mom and or dad. Knife their own mother in the back of a few bucks. I say if ur a junky u owe your parents to get the f out.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
One run a year and your done. :) if its just for personal like myself.

I thought that too :laughing:

Do you ever watch locked up abroad? I always see people from other countries smoking hash joints! No tobacco or pot but just straight hash!

I can honestly say for me smoking a pot joint is like smoking tea leaves... Nothing other than flavor... My dragon kinda got away from me I guess :comfort:

I flower cuttings in pots Fall, Winter, and Spring, with one big seed run a year in the planter beds. For personal. :tiphat:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
And to the inevitable plant count question, all I have to say is:

Statement Regarding SB 420 Exemption

420247 may be exempt from the usual SB420 limitations for the amount of medical cannabis grown or possessed in order to obtain and prepare a sufficient amount of medicine, such as edibles and concentrates, for his own personal medical needs, for patients for whom he is primary caregiver, or for other members of his legal medical cannabis collective. The patient has been advised to consult with legal counsel regarding the specific number of plants to be grown and amount to be possessed and transported.

I love California!!! :dance013: Keep Prop 215 and SB420 as it is!!! :moon:

Legal is just a word! People still go to jail for moonshine! :ying:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
A baby Leda Uno showing some color, but the greenhouse is warm, my hopes are rising for this one lol :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
LOL Good eye Noonin NorCal :biggrin: That would be my native soil :tiphat:

I mixed my native soil 50/50 with Kellogg's Amend when we dug out the planter beds, and I add gypsum every year. :biggrin:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
You may have noticed all the white shit... That me going to war with grasshoppers LOL :comfort:

Leda Uno
picture.php

KC33
picture.php

Bogglegum
picture.php

Not all look this bad :ying:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i should take a picture of the slugs...