What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

this is purple haze in a few pics and white widow in another

purpsmckenzie

these are the purple haze
new12.jpg

dumbpurp7.jpg

these are purple creme i just cut down friday
bestpurp1.jpg

bestpurp.jpg

and here is the whitewidow
whitewidow.jpg

new123.jpg

whitewidow2.jpg

and the lavendar
lav.jpg

lavender.jpg

While they look really really good :)

I'll have to say... I dont believe it's Purple Haze. This has been argued many many times on the various site's I've been on, where newer growers (Not saying your new) but new growers come and say they have purple haze.. and the older growers say - No you dont, Purple haze doesnt exist.. its a myth. Good purple bud always seems to get that name, and there are places that sell 'purple haze' seeds.. but.. it's really not 'Purple Haze' ;)

G

oh theres definately a purple haze, that just doesnt look like it

:)

anyway nice buds man whats in the purple creme?

purpsmckenzie

SaintVicious said:
While they look really really good :)

I'll have to say... I dont believe it's Purple Haze. This has been argued many many times on the various site's I've been on, where newer growers (Not saying your new) but new growers come and say they have purple haze.. and the older growers say - No you dont, Purple haze doesnt exist.. its a myth. Good purple bud always seems to get that name, and there are places that sell 'purple haze' seeds.. but.. it's really not 'Purple Haze' ;)

bought the clones from the berkely co-op on san pablo..the bpg..they were clones grown from seeds from one of their medical users..it was purple#1 x Haze...so they told us it was purple haze lol...I have been a medical patient for 4 years...it looks like any pic of purple haze I have sen in high times

purpsmckenzie

Humboldt Hippie said:
oh theres definately a purple haze, that just doesnt look like it

:)

anyway nice buds man whats in the purple creme?
humboldt??/ i'm up in nor cali too..moved from the bay..I got the purple creme clones at the mission st caregivers in sf...I don't know what the mix is...but it smells like stinky grapes...lol like the strongest grandaddy I have smelt

redrose

hey Saint, I'm in the middle of a breeding project, I have pure haze (TFD) and purple#1 (DP) crossing the two to create a so call purple haze, do u think these two strains together will qualify for the name PURPLE HAZE?

purpsmckenzie

thats what mine is purple #1 crossed with haze..grown by a medical user in the bay area...seems to be the real deal..has the purple of purple#1 and the frosty haze looking crystals of haze lol

purpsmckenzie

when it was done it was great..it was dry and ready to smoke on dec.29,2005...what a new years and late xmas present lol...it was a strong indica..but had some head high( I'm assuming haze is sativa?? not sure) but it was awsome...it didn't have like the granddaddy purple grape taste...but was some definate super dooper chron

purpsmckenzie

It was good...that nugs in the pics that top nug ended up being longer than my shoe and i wear a size 14 lol..i think it was like 18 grams dry..just that nug..I believe just the purple haze plants produced almost 3oz each..and were only about 12" tall when flowering started...we used dr. nodes (ever heard of it) on them and thats y I think the top nug got so big

purpsmckenzie

it is a product ...expensive ass product lol..about $125 a bottle...you give it too your plants as soon as you start flowering them..then about 2-3 weeks later when they are as tall as you want them you don't give it to them any more..and it stops all vertical growth of the plant..and makes it concentrate on growing and producing the nodes and bigger buds ( hence the name dr. nodes lol) it basically like plant steriods lol

purpsmckenzie

to dr. nodes??? no I worked at a hydro store in the bay for a few months...so I just knew what it was all about...I'm sure there is stuff about it on the net

Latest posts

Latest posts