What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Piss'ing in the sink saves water!!!

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Just want to say that if ever I have to piss in the sink to save water, I'm moving somewhere else that has more water.
excited.gif

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
This kinda reminds me of my mom at my house.

"Well I didn't flush the toilet paper because I don't want to plug your septic!"

Thanks mom, but no thanks. I had to ask her politely to PLEASE take out the trash...

As a teenager I used to piss out my bedroom window from the 2nd story. I never knew piss kills grass (or maybe it was all the booze?) until my dad kept scratching his head as to why he could never get grass to grow in one isolated location of the yard somewhat near the house. One day I recall, I'd been up all night drinking and partying, get home to my house at about 6:00am, go to take a piss out my window like usual, and all the sudden I can hear someone yelling "what the fuck are you doing?!!"

His bedroom was directly below mine. And no I didn't piss on him. Turns out he'd looked out the window when he thought he'd heard rain on a clear blue summer morning. Haha. Good times.

FuhQ

I'll usually take a couple of pisses and then flush on the second or third. I drink so much damn water I'd be wasting 100 gallons a day if I flushed every time lol.

N

noyd666

when we were lads and on the grog all the time up at my garage, we would piss outside or in a bucket and toss the piss all over a big lemon tree we had[ still have ] the piss gets rid of sooty mold lol.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
OMG.... just step out side....

pissing in the sink is what WILL keep U single......... promise
and when U'r guest smell the urine every time they wash there hands....
U'll have less guest......

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I piss in the shower sometimes. One day I got in and the mother of all roaches was waiting for me. I pissed on it. My stream was strong. First piss of the day and it felt great! Well, I killed that fucker! I guess my piss was too potent. Never thought that I could kill a roach by pissing on it!

R.Fortune

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's this thing called a trap under your sink...Gues what's in it now.

ograskal

Veteran
Is this the same sink you wash your dishes in?....or the sink you wash your hands and face in?

T

ThirstyKenny

I've been peeing around the perimetre of my chicken house for years now. An old mate told me many years ago that man is a snakes biggest predator and by peeing in the area it keep the snakes away from the chickens. Now i'm no snake expert or anything like that but i've not lost a single chicken since i started doing this and i live in an area with a large snake population and always hear of other people losing their poultry to snakes so i guess i'll keep doing it.
Thanks

Kenny