What's new

Aww Snap, Single Again..and Dating is Weird

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Just newly single again for I think the 4th or 5th time this year..not 2013, but from 2012..man, that sucks in a way, but in another way it's cool and new and weird to be out dating again. I remember feeling awkward when I was younger dating girls and such..not awkward in the Yummybud type, but awkward with wanting to hold out for a bit for some delayed gratification type stuff ya know...better to get to know someone for a time before all the fun stuff..but that's just me and how it's fun in my way, but some people, women included move fast and it's 'scary' when a girl knows exactly what she wants and gets it..on the other hand, dating is pretty fun getting to know other ladies and maybe their friends, etc..but for a mostly shy guy like me, it's kind of strange having women give you a lot of attention for stuff you think is just being you.

For me, it's always been like going to the high dive or a high cliff and jumping into a large body of water where endless possibilities exist only if you take the plunge (dating). It does seem like once you have been with someone for a little while, like a year or two, things get really 'tense' in certain areas and lax in others..like they accept you at first and then change and you change a bit to help the process along, but it gets tangled somewhere along the way and we end up different from when we started and lose sight of the important stuff I guess.

At least I can tell you guys this stuff and not get snarked at..or maybe snarked at :)..but it is kinda awkard dating again and it's hard to tell someone or anyone for that matter that it's almost scary with some girls when you first meet them and try not to get on their 'bad side'.:laughing::dance013:

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Ke$ha is pretty f'n hot!! That video she got for C'mon...dang she is one fine ass woman!

kesha-bikini-sydney-11102010-lead.jpg

reverse butterface

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
awww shit!! no way dude..that suuuuucks...kinda like, wtf? anyways, not like any of us have a chance no matter how butterface...good music to party to, but whoa..that's intense difference from the videos I've seen.

yup, don't get what you pay for..or even lust after...whoa.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dating? Good luck with that. Just look for a clean fuck buddy....I've heard that STD's are now running rampant, and on the + side, they are becoming less treatable due ineffective antibiotics.

R.Fortune

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
^^ you know that's actually scarily true.. cancer and aids will be old hat soon,, i think enteroviruses are going to help take so many in the next 50 years as well.. a quickly mutating group it seems..

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
if girls say your sexy,cute,hot..then shit you prolly look good

where do you pull these pearls of wisdom from lol

the other thing is i dont think its good to fight,, misunderstandings maybe ,, but if you are of that different minds that you can disagree to such an extent then the relationship will just blow hot and cold so just get out of there and find an easier life, unless people are drawn to carwreck lifestyles..

this is why ganja and women dont mix well,, too many arguements over shit..

Mullabor

Gday mate, i reckon enjoy your freedom while you're young-i'm guessing you're reasonably young to have had 5 gf's in the past year lol. Learn about yourself and the big world. Yal know when that special someone comes along ;) Until then embrace bein single amigo

p.s if you're not a younger person i appologise and say 'you sir are a stud!!' lol :D

Have fun

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
wow, thanks for the replies gals and guys alike.

Sweetest, that's some good advice and I think all the guys here could learn from it seeing as how you got treated in the other thread. Guys like other stuff besides the nookie too...some of us even use our brains, oh my gosh, haha...some of us write, some of us grow herbs, some of us are probably out on the town right now...i bet some of the momre refined guys are polishing off a bottle of wine while browsing art galleries online or something...haha...but yeah, we all do love the nookie too, just like you girls like the Vanilla Thunder :)

Would be nice to find a girl who really, really likes to toke as much as I do...some of the dates I've went on recently in the past week or so haven't turned friendly when cannabis came up. One date, I thought the girl would be kinda cool with it and she was the exact opposite of 'cool with it'..she was down right heated to say the least.

Another young lady was cool with it and we drank wine and had a great time, but neither of us had any on the person so we kept drinking wine until the wee hours of the morning.

but all in all, I still get that butterfly in the stomach feeling when going on dates..in a good way though...I did go on a date last year where I got so freaked out at something she said, I had to excuse myself for a moment..funny, but awkaward.

I don't think I'm the best looking guy, but girls like my sense of humor and the stories I tell seem to keep them sticking around. but more than that, I think I lack something other guys do..it's that confidence that some guys seem to have..like, a macho mentality where it's their way or the highway..never had that problem, but I do think more jerks get the ladies in general in certain towns, scenes what have you.

sometimes it's tough too, but I can usually luck out here and again...do nice guys really finish last or how does said nice guy go from being nice and approachable to masculine, but not so masculine you scare off all the wold be girlfriends? LoL

I think I'll grow a beard to change my image..pfft, lmao

act like you can't care fukin less about them...then tease the one u want......feed her weed n wine and hope she isnt one to turn loose....don't set the hook too hard ...esp if u know u wont want her around tomorrow.