What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

user profile

wikidcalibudgrl

Bump again,, LOL,, I want to change my TITLE!!!!!! i knew it wasn't me just being too stoned to find the User Title option :tongue: i was sure wonderin if it were tho for a min :D

G

verites a guru or whatever so they got some privilages.....like custom user title I guess lol

why cant we change these anyway.....its really not a big deal what people put on there ...we know the mods from the reg users

2buds

JayRoach420 said:
verites a guru or whatever so they got some privilages.....like custom user title I guess lol
I don't think so, just respected around the IC community by most.
Here's hoping things will continue to mature around here.
Maybe gypsy will lighten up a bit and enable this for all.

G

wells hes the comic relief guru....? lol but yeah I think they can change the user title...not that I care but I notice all the gurus can.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Thats why I went with " Registered Luser " just so I didnt exploit my new found super powers.

But Im not opposed to taking requests from others to semi-facilitate their needs, so if you have something you would like to have under your name but cant and wish me to put it under mine, drop a request in here.

Fair warning that " Home of the micro-penis " has already been requested.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
*bumps because no one is looking*

*takes pants off and moons the ones looking and acting like they aren't*

*laughs hysterically and begins drawing pictures on his ass*

Verite

Veteran
* sees an opportunity for a new college course studying asstroglyphs *

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
*dots pomh's "i" on his ass*

Hey! Quit taking notes Verite!! You make me nervous!!

C'mon, there's plenty of room... it's like a cave wall... everybody draw something!! :D

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Give me five good reasons.... This is a naked strike to attempt to get something done about our user titles... I know you probably love yours but some of us would like to change ours... and till we can my ass shall wave!!

I'm even thinking of an anthem now
Oooh saay can you seeee Mustard's ugly fat ass...

G

hey Ive been tryin to get my damn title changed for months....

so I guess If the only way to get it changed is by showing my arse.....well I guess I know what needs to be done....

Verite

Veteran
* paints a faux asshole to confuse Mr Mustard when he wipes. *