What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

user profile

foaf

Veteran
under your username, initially you could set your custom title thing, mine says "noplace like home..." , but now that Im over overgrow I want to chang it and cant.

whats up?

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Apparently some people were abusing the title priveledge, putting things such as "OG Mod", when they weren't mods. Because of that, it's been "temporarily" disabled for over a month.........hence my title.

G

I have just Graduated to Bachelor of Assholism and I can't change my Title? WTF

I have just Graduated to Bachelor of Assholism and I can't change my Title? WTF

That's not a good reason to disable the function IMHO. Who cares what/who someone tries to claim they were? Although I hear claiming to be an ex-OG Mod and $1.25 gets you a large cup of coffee. As long as it isn't offensive I say let them say what they want. There has been plenty of time for the OG Mods to regroup and prove to themselves who they claim to be. I say re-enable it. The sooner we get on with things the better.

Last edited:
G

WeedWrapperMan said:
That's not a good reason to disable the function IMHO. Who cares what/who someone tries to claim they were? Although I hear claiming to be an ex-OG Mod and $1.25 gets you a large cup of coffee. As long as it isn't offensive I say let them say what they want. There has been plenty of time for the OG Mods to regroup and prove to themselves who they claim to be. I say re-enable it. The sooner we get on with things the better.

Well said WWM.
I want my custom gangster title back too :)

- BadTicket

G

WB BT/OM. I was just on another thread and I saw you (BT) as a guest (meaning you cancelled your account). This disturbed me, as I enjoy your posts and antics in Chat. I'm glad you resurfaced. Now get to posting so you can Get In chat again!

I hope none of you think I have a Beef with Ex OG Mods. I was merely writing a Silly Statement for what I feel is a Silly reason to disable our features. I guess some would want to believe that they will get Instant Respect by stating they were a Mod at OG but that isn't the case here. Those who act respectfully deserve Respect and generally get it. Those who don't get shown the door. Or my foot. It will not take long to suss out Pretenders. Let us have our Custom Title Feature back Please.

G

Damn you took my spot with the Roach at Do Lung? That cat will smoke all your stash if you let him.

DJ Twist

I'd like to change mine as well, to better reflect my transition from OG refugee to IC member.

Ha, Ha, KharmaGirl that sucks to be stuck with that. Laaaame.

Last edited:
G

WeedWrapperMan said:
WB BT/OM. I was just on another thread and I saw you (BT) as a guest (meaning you cancelled your account). This disturbed me, as I enjoy your posts and antics in Chat. I'm glad you resurfaced. Now get to posting so you can Get In chat again!

Yea i got 'noid there for a while. Nice to be back :woohoo:

I been posting like 5 posts per day... Might take a while to see me in the chat but i'ma comin! :wave:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Uhh.... no.......Why would you say that? I was wishing everyone a great day on V day....... totally seperate from my mood....which hasn't changed.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I would only say that because I would be being an assumptive asshole and not thinking it through before I posted. But that's the only reason I would say that. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts