What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budshots from the Tip

MildeStoner

Veteran
And some scenery, tobacco growing like a weed outside my bathroom window:
ROQ7l.jpg

And a chameleon I stumbled across in my mates garden:
kp31v.jpg

Friendly chap, was reluctant to leave the warmth of my hand after our brief shoot ;)
WRVtp.jpg

Have some nice cheese as usual, will snap some pictures tomorrow, a little bird told me I might be coming into some colourful blossoms:D

MildeStoner

Veteran
thanks for showing up your stash guys, excellent stuff
Well, just my stash so far ;) Anyone else from down here is welcome to post up what they're burning though!
Thanks for stopping by, breakfast time for me ;)

The Revolution

Veteran
SOme very nice shots Mildestoner! Thank you for sharing. I am intrigued by african varieties, and have been working to preserve the durban poison and some others. Keep the pics coming! Peace bro.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Awe bro :) ...liking the gooey stuff.. Me too. Just been diving into the putty a bit haha. Nice chameleon, been ages since I saw one. No camera so you just going to have to provide the eye candy for now..

MildeStoner

Veteran
Some organic indoor Cheese, nestling gently atop a small slab of handmixed bubble (just not as oily as the fruit of the washing machine).
tfEKa.jpg

Aagks.jpg

KSqP9.jpg

Sunset over a wetland (we call it a vlei)
LqnzR.jpg

Blesssss

MildeStoner

Veteran
Yeah I definitely need some proper concentrate tools, for now I just smoke my oils on top of some ash in a nice glass diffused perc with a screen. TI curve is what I want.
Have read a lot of that thread you posted a link to, I spend a decent amount of time in the hash forum and have learnt a great deal from Graywolf and a handful of others.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Gotta get some ZA glassblowers on that shit, not hard. Or you can learn yourself. It's just propane and compressed oxygen in the jet mix.
Homer does some good instruction in his book.
http://www.glasscraftinc.com/home/gla/smartlist_16/about_us.html

This is one form a local artist in the Rectaltangle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2eeyhAmhs

Until you get proper apparatus, try knife hits with the oil. Simplest way, out here they make glass paddles for concentrates that operate like knife hits, cept one of the paddles has tube instead of rod, to suck through.

Don't forget, dissolve that shit in a little alcohol, so it is somewhat thick, then pour that shit all over your 'roll your own' tabbacco for a heavy hitter in disguise, once the alcohol evaporates, boom!. But if you dip cigs into it, it's going to discolor the paper bad.

MildeStoner

Veteran
Yeah, thanks, but to be honest I really don't need oil smoking tips ;) Haven't smoked tobacco for years bru, hence the ash, great way to smoke oil by itself, well, at least I enjoy it

wotamess

"do not be afraid of cooking, as your ingredients will know, and misbehave." - Fergus Henderson

:yes:

-wam-

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Yeah, thanks, but to be honest I really don't need oil smoking tips ;) Haven't smoked tobacco for years bru, hence the ash, great way to smoke oil by itself, well, at least I enjoy it
Fair enough.
Just used to smoke it your way.
But now...

MildeStoner

Veteran
Apologies for neglecting this thread, been in holiday mode, beach weather down here :D
Will snap some pics a bit later this eve!