What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got some crazy dank.

samy109

Got a pickup for 2.5ish for 40, and my guy normally hooks me up to almost 2 for 20 so I knew something was up. The pictures do this bud NO JUSTICE. It's absolutely beautiful, extremly strong skunky and sweet smell, and very very dense and moist with crystals. Lots of orange hairs. The high is VERY strong. 3 - 4 hits has me completly faded, like I have no idea where i'm at. Just feel like a big ol' pile of flapjacks ;). Check out what pics I do have though.. I swear they make it look horrid, if I had a better camera it'd be great, i'd die for one:

MIVP9.jpg

You can see the structure and the gold hue to it, that's mostly crystals.

wJ1nZ.jpg

Hopefully it doesn't look to bad from the pics.

Stayhigh. :smoke out:

audioaddict

What it looks like in the pics means nothing!

It's all about how it smells, tastes and, most of all how it effects you, and this sounds like some good shit!