What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

100% Organic, cuz it taste better, grow

greenpinky

Hello i.c maggers this is my first grow thread so please be nice....
Well lets get into it, i just redone my girls room to be cleaner and more efficent.

i got three of my fav. strains so far that i have ran befor hand

-big bud,(gifted clone)at least 40th generation clone
-master kush(unknowen gen.dont even know anything, except it has rock hard buds, smells and tastes like coffee)
-wizzer,(sativa, smells like cat piss and nasty resin content)

all are clones that i have been running for quiet some time

- my soil is a home made compost,with peralight, and peat moss added... that is nothing too fancy

hears where all the cloning goes down, got the d.y.i cloner and some beans,and dome cups the cheapest way to clone,

hears the veg area just transplanted some clones that were so root bound they were almost completly yellow

hears my $5 d.y.i flowering tent 4x5 with all kinds of different projects

my little room is just now rebounding from the spider mites of love infestation(took out over 60% of plants that had them) i didnt want to kill the infested plants, so i planted them outside... lol i freed the dam mites. but it was a good choice, all the plants survived...

more pics to come

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Pics?
...yeah organic buds don't taste like burning tennis shoes... and the well cured flowers are often smoother....it's also something in my life I'm exposed too on a frequent basis....and since I care about the health of myself and the people the medicine goes to....I can sleep well at night knowing I'm not exposing those fighting disease to carcinogenic chemicals.

Latest posts

Latest posts