What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati

juggo

My friends,

Everyone,everywhere,99%,have seen the bible. Please open it and read it and cross reference it as much as you can. Study Hebrew.Study as many interpetations of the bible as you can,because,as one freemason put it,knowledge is power.Understand the true message,its not real hard.It has been manipulated since the garden of eden,since the first fallen angel...these books date back so far that good luck reading whats in the ark of the covenant,another subject itself. If you do the math, the truth will reveal itself,and the truth is,well what you make of it. And also,if you think our god is all forgiving,you are incorrect. My god and hopefully yours, is really pissed,and vengence shall be his! Be warned thee of ill means.

Thanks for your time,god bless and time for blue cheese.

peace,
juggo

juggo

My friends,

I welcome all inquirys and or questions pertaining to predictions,theology,the Bible..{i have the Strongs Exaustive Concordance of the Bible,next to me},and i certainly welcome any contradictions,I am fancinated by the views of Knights templar,scottish rights,freemasons,and their underlying views.Any insight on these matters will enlighten my thesis.Thank you. God Bless

peace,
juggo

juggo

Redneck,
Are you implying there is no truth in the bible? You,my friend,must research and seek the truth.

peace,
juggo

juggo

Its funny how the masses are exposed to chritianity,yet few know about the occult religions,dogmas and morals i suppose. Good luck brothers. Albert Pike morals and dogmas is a fun read,take head brothers in christ,we are surrounded by
...well theres not even an english word that describes what is taking place,you find one please advise. Peace be with you,and good luck.

peace,
juggo

juggo

Thank you,

Itisme,1 in like 20,000 get the true meaning,and for that,you are blessed,read the scriptures,if you ever have an inquiry i have access to the real truth. Its just appauling that more people wont wake up.It has nothing to do with being a "holy roller",its more like being intelligent enough to learn the truth,doing your own research,ect.,You, sir, i applaud for being the one in 20,000 that understands.You,sir,have my utmost respect.

Read between the lines people!

thank you,

peace,

juggo

juggo

arg,
Sux that i know so much. Satanist sacrafice animals,Luciferians sacrafice humans,its gettin good now?

peace,
juggo

itisme

Veteran
Man I have only scanned a few things....One I just posted in the RON PAUL thread where I said you can't talk about Ron Paul without getting into PRINCIPLES, then PHILOSOPHY and then Religion.

We may be sure that so soon as Religion and Philosophy become distinct
departments, the mental activity of the age is in advance of its Faith; and that,
though habit may sustain the latter for a time, its vitality is gone.

The dunces who led primitive Christianity astray, by substituting faith for science,

I read the page and they admit that once they separate Philosohy and Religion...They got us.
It has nothing to do with being a "holy roller",its more like being intelligent enough to learn the truth,doing your own research,ect.,You, sir, i applaud for being the one in 20,000 that understands.You,sir,have my utmost respect.
I agree and thanks

I used to argue with H3AD and he attempted to use science to disprove God. I was wondering at what time he thought man's knowledge had surpassed his (God) own....If that was not possible then science can never disprove God. I don't care that he don't believe in God. I DO :D

Last edited:

juggo

Well,

Just spent 35 mins on a post and it magically disapeared,with some compelling stuff,goes to show you we are being monitored,im not sure if i should proceed or just let it be. Those that know,know,and its your duty as a christain to spread the word of the truth,if you know it.This battle will be won by good as it has been said.Peace be with all my brothers,not sure i have the tolerenece to retype all that was deleted. We know the truth. Praise god.Jesus loves you.Please be safe...thank you

peace,
juggo

masamaaso

Veteran
i know there are different lodges and affiliations but this guy is full of shit, nothing you say jives with the official masonic register, or any of the manuals of initiation i have read, or anything any mason i know has ever said. and to tell people to get their information about masons from wild conspiracy websites about reptilians and anal probes, rather than just going to their local library for actual books with real information? WOW, just WOOOOW!

im not a mason never was, never will be since i don't believe in having to pay for knowledge. but i do do my research and what you are saying and this whole news story is ridiculous bullshit.

illuminati and freemasons aren't all our leaders, you have it backwards, some of or all of our leaders are freemasons, and phi beta kappans, and sigma phi rho, or alpha beta gamma, or catholic, or jewish, or muslim, or in the local pta, or members of icmag. totally different things. just because 90% of america is christian does that mean there is a christian secret society literally running america?
if you look at it from the standpoint of that article and this guy, then yes THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!

having finished reading the rest of this thread since i last left off i see it jumped the shark really fast. my suggestion to you all is take advantage of your increased mental capacity while you're high and use that time to read some actual books and less time reading websites. not to say that there isn't truth on the internet there is tons of it, most of it in digital books which are freely available but aren't as easy as going to a website since you actually have to read a book whereas going to a website is like having a book surmised to you. seriously you guys are way out there, go to a library get some real books like the freemason monitor it tells you all about the freemason history as far back as is known after you see what freemasons themselves say about freemasonry THEN read what everyone else says and research each side to make up your mind. learning about freemasons from the internet is like learning about the history of the world by reading the entire back catalog of national enquirers.

also the yin and yang sign is many symbols in one and as old as time, simply represents duality, including darkness in the light and light in the darkness which is....YES BALANCE. 2 separate parts becoming 1 whole. unity, the trinity, etc. aka balance. one.

Wow ,,,full of shit eh??? that's kinda rude,, kinda like you making claim to READING an initiation manual,,, IF,,,I say IF you did read what you claim,,,then that book was placed in your hands,, there's no other way you could have seen it,,IF you've really seen it,,I'm going to say NO you have not for that simple reason, and dont try and claim you read it on the internet,, anything on the net is usually from someone trying to sell you a book of THEIR OPINIONS,,nothing more and I hate to be the one to tell ya this ,,but you really can read a book online "A REAL BOOK" as you put it,,just like as if you went to the library so get off this "you people go read a real book at a library bullshit"...and masonic registers are just listed Temples and their locations, some will have members names and positions in the temple that can be seen on any temples website or literature,, no big secrets there eh ??
So on that one you just lost all credibility in this thread,you need to go find one that's more your speed perhaps, and discuss why the light goes out when you close the fridge door,,,sorry bout that,,, that was rude wasn't it ??...

You claim to have spoken to masons about the order and it's dealings,,,another false claim but I'm not going to say your FULL OF SHIT ,,that would be rude...,,,,NO mason,, period will ever discuss masonic dealing ,,rites,,or the so called secrets of the hidden orders outside of a temple,,,inside different story,, the discussions go far and wild but once a mason has stepped out of the temple they will not speak of what they were doing inside to anyone,,not wives children or friends,,even if if was just for a retirement dinner of a member...

Reptilians and anal probes,, huh ??? thats on you dude,, what ever floats yer bout but your sexual orientation is no ones business here but your own....
As you stated ,your not a mason and never will be,,,I am,,and always will be,,, Brainwashed ??? not by the temple,,more so from serving 27 years as an officer in the U.S. marine Corps,, now THAT is brainwashing at it's finest..
Keep in mind this is an open discussion and everyone is free to post their opinions and thoughts on the subject,,so remember that before stating that another poster is "full of shit" and besides If I was full of shit my eyes would be brown,, and for Christs sake if you come back for more please arm your self with proper information, not your opinions,, that Library you mentioned before is it close to the house ??? yea, I think you know what I mean...

and to the poster who stated that the military is full of masons all the way to the top,,,I'm a retired Marine Captain and way down the totem pole so do the math...
Ok thats enough for now,,but I got a feeling I'll be back..

To anyone whom I may have just offended,, you have my apologies is was not my intention...

The OP started this thread with what seemed to be the intention to bring to the eye of the public the high level that SEEDS are considered to be on AND WHO CONTROLS THEM...
Whata ya say we get back to that,,,,
So If ya find out who operates the seed vaults across the globe and even more importantly WHY they operate secret hidden underground vaults that contain all the seeds of the world,, maybe we can get this thread back on track,, seeds seeds seeds,,, without them and the bee's mankind is fucked......

Albert Einstein,,,,"If the Bees disappear mankind will only have 4 years of life left" ...

And some claim he never said it,,only words credited to a well know figure to get peoples attention..
I'm done
Oh wait before I go,:laughing:, Albert Einstein,,,Intellectual,,,Inventor,, Free mason

masamaaso

Veteran
Well,

Just spent 35 mins on a post and it magically disapeared,with some compelling stuff,goes to show you we are being monitored,im not sure if i should proceed or just let it be. Those that know,know,and its your duty as a christain to spread the word of the truth,if you know it.This battle will be won by good as it has been said.Peace be with all my brothers,not sure i have the tolerenece to retype all that was deleted. We know the truth. Praise god.Jesus loves you.Please be safe...thank you

peace,
juggo

Dude same shit just happened to me I kid you not exact same shit,, I spent 20 mins typing out a post and it just up and left,, but I'm not a busy guy any more so I re did it ,,,if ya got some good stuff to contribute you should to...
Later

juggo

Okay,

I mean to offend noone.My birth father was a vietnam vet,my adopted family since birth were practicing freemasons,my fathers company buillt some of the largest buildings and bridges in the us. I do not bother myself with being anonymous. My main concern is the well being of my country involving my daughter. I could give a fuck less who knows me,for that is the last of our worries.I have put my name on the line,will you,freemasons.I, am not afraid and welcome your injustice.Who wants to go deeper?