What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze

TheSg

DAMNED MY LIFE, the breeder or seed vendor I should say as this is a landrace variety bred for years in south east asia, well is gone, I only had an old email and I met him on the andvanced nutrients forums, this has been a real sad finding as I could only wish too have another series of phenotypes for breeding and or smoking. Truly grade A sativa, the most mentally and physically insprational I've ever had.
Anybody know any old Advanced Nutrient forum members...
I once knew one, now I know none.
:comfort:

Corium

Hi all

Here some pics of Aceseeds purple haze x panama that i grown under 400w hps.

around 17 weeks of flowering, very motivating high who screw up a smile on your face. :dance013:

peace, enjoy++

TheSg

thats awesome corium!!!
I ordered some purple haze*thai but apparently ACE seeds is down for a bit... ?
I dunno whats gonna happen, but if anyone could grow'em out like yours they'd be real happy!
I'm going outdoors but any info on the strain would be appreciated, is there any specifics about growing that super sativa cannabis? does it require alot of nutes or very little? or is there any finicky traits I should know about ?
Thanks in advance man... well thanks for showing that amazing beauty of yours, I should say it's one super sativa looking bud!

Corium

thats awesome corium!!!
I ordered some purple haze*thai but apparently ACE seeds is down for a bit... ?
I dunno whats gonna happen, but if anyone could grow'em out like yours they'd be real happy!
I'm going outdoors but any info on the strain would be appreciated, is there any specifics about growing that super sativa cannabis? does it require alot of nutes or very little? or is there any finicky traits I should know about ?
Thanks in advance man... well thanks for showing that amazing beauty of yours, I should say it's one super sativa looking bud!

Hello and thanks for the nice word TheSg :wave:

Ace site is now ok. If you want info on this specific strains, try to contact Dubi, he knows perfectly his babies :D

From my experience, those extreme sativa doesn't need much fertilizer and are difficult to indoor growing :bashhead: For sure they will be fine in a sunny place, don't forget the flowering can take a loooooong time, watch for mold !

bye bye, hope it's help :wave:

guest20121

hi

purple haze x panama that's the real deal if you want the real purple haze check out the ace seeds website
purple haze x panama,puple haze x thai that's the shit !

peace

gkn

Well you can see some pure purple haze in the thread of my signature:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=126562

haze_june5.jpg

haze_top_crop.jpg

purplehaze1.jpg

some of the best i've smoked...completely clean, all in the head, even psychedelic...totally worth the long flowering time. taste is something unique, red fruits, incense, and 'old school' marihuana. plain amazing, truely old school weed wich must be experienced and preserved...

saludos

F

FIREofKALI

haze_june5.jpg

haze_top_crop.jpg

purplehaze1.jpg

some of the best i've smoked...completely clean, all in the head, even psychedelic...totally worth the long flowering time. taste is something unique, red fruits, incense, and 'old school' marihuana. plain amazing, truely old school weed wich must be experienced and preserved...

saludos

sick! thats real purple haze no joke:ying:

bigherb

Veteran
Hi all

Here some pics of Aceseeds purple haze x panama that i grown under 400w hps.

around 17 weeks of flowering, very motivating high who screw up a smile on your face. :dance013:

peace, enjoy++

truly gorgeous ,im in lov wit those nugs pics

can we please hav a smoke report

1luvbigherb

Seeker

Anyone grown the White Label Purple Haze?
I know it´s not a true haze since it has Afghan in it, but it don´t mind me.
I´m flowering 1 plant right now, almost 4 weeks in and it´s looking real nice. :p

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
my boy ran some purple haze two years ago..it came out 100 percent purple no joke. had really nice bag appeal but i really didnt like it. didnt have the candy purps smell, a more strong hashy menthol kinda smell. and the smoke was harsh compared to the lavender gentleness of a good GDP...wish i had a picture it was straight DARK...but i dont think it will be around anymore dude stopped running it everyone switched to GDP when it came around

señorsloth

Veteran
real purple haze went extinct a long time ago...and no dude almost all dealers nowadays make up names for their shit, if not them then the guy that they buy from does, unless it's some of the best pot you've ever smoked don't believe what dealers say, unless you live in a med state maybe...

izzybud

very nice pics. my homie has been talking about some purple haze for a couple weeks now. not sure if he had the real thing but he can tell a haze by scent, taste, bud structure. told him id try and find some for him. looks like i got a lot of work to do!

stay safe

Latest posts

Latest posts