What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coffeeshop herb from the North of the Netherlands

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All those strains looks tasty! I love variety. I dont think I could ever monocrop again even with the best yeilding dank strain I just like variety too much. :)

I was almost literally kidnapped into a car into Amsterdam quite randomly. I know this is a thread mainly for Groninger bud and more is to come, but I took a few shots of what I brought back from the Dam earlier (shitty camera though):

This was a five gram bag of White Russian, but someone's been tokin' on it a little already.

Sensi Star. This motherfucker nearly put me to sleep inside a coffeeshop.

Chocolope. Actually a bit disappointing; it was strong, but I didn't like the taste of it.

L.A. Woman. How could LA Confidential with Martian Mean Green possibly be anything but the bomb?

Laughing Buddha. Easily one of the best buds in the Dam for price/quality.

Red Cherry Berry. This tasted like heaven, with a euphoric stone.

Casey Jones. This was strong as hell too, but I had a real hard time telling what on earth it tasted like!

Was a bit of a splurge trip too - don't even wanna think about the money but I brought back some 46 grams (mostly weed, only about 2g hash). Now I've gotta try photograph them all before they're smoked, although for the Trainwreck and Chemdawg it already seems too late.:wave:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am shocked that I am saying this, but that a-dam stuff is looking way better than a lot of cali's out door stuff this grow season.

I am shocked that I am saying this, but that a-dam stuff is looking way better than a lot of cali's out door stuff this grow season.

If you know the right shops (and don't have unlucky bad batches or crooked budtenders) the herb I've bought there has been comparable to the very best homegrowns I've smoked.

There are a bunch of shitty ones as well; maybe now that I have tons of the stuff I can buy some local "mids" for comparison.

Lumière

If you know the right shops (and don't have unlucky bad batches or crooked budtenders) the herb I've bought there has been comparable to the very best homegrowns I've smoked.

There are a bunch of shitty ones as well; maybe now that I have tons of the stuff I can buy some local "mids" for comparison.

So where did you buy this goodies? We need some right CS name:thank you:

Because as far as I understand it, the mods have taken the stance that naming a coffeeshop were certain drugs were purchased falls under "sourcing" and is forbidden.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Jon 54

Grey Area is the closest you'll come to real Cali. weed in the Dam. Just look who grows it Don and Aaron no less. Jon 54 :):):laughing::laughing::wave:

KATSU is the only place for great hashish in the Dam they always outdo everyone else in the business. J 54

Last edited:
S

sanvanalona

Yes I love the dam, the herb is unfortunately much weaker than what we get here in Cali and certain other med states, but the food and nightlife are unbeatable. I truly hope that someday soon the American strains make there way out there, i know Euros would love some good purps and I have never ever seen anything like that anywhere in Europe. I do enjoy the Grey Area though, but I would also say that for me the best thing in the dam is the cheese!

k1k1

I live in France and I go sometimes to Dam (I'm at only 500 km) and I see a lot of American guys here.....I think you love Holland lol

Latest posts

Latest posts