What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

sparobis

Veteran
buds

buds

some budage,

ak48^^^

g13/ecsd^^^^^

nycd^^^^^

assortment....g13,ak48,godbud,nycd(annac)w.rhino..the nycd is the best
imho..taste/buzz a 9-10
peace
sparo

G

Couple Train Wreck buds from my buddy Mr. Seymour.
8843tw5-med.JPG

8843tw4-med.JPG

Wrecked

Here are some shots of my stash shots of some current smoke... the purple kush is some really good smoke and deffinitly an all time favorite around here... enoy the pics PeAcE

Dankz

This is from the dispansery, I'll take some pics today of my current stash but this is Green Crack X Purple Dragon..

I almost gave up on this thread and then the photos started coming in again. MMMM rep + to all the contributees, thanks guys. Peace.

heres a couple good samples of what we call chink mafia weed round here! this one looks really good and smokes bout a 7/10 taste is good and high is pretty smooth too! this stuff goes for round 550/qp

this was probly the better of teh two, this weed comes in all nice big round buds no stalk barely and pretty dry! goes for round 600/qp

Latest posts

Latest posts