What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOTB

while on the topic of avatars and stuff

while on the topic of avatars and stuff

what's a rep? i mean i know technicly a rep is 1 but under my sig it says do you want to rep this person?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rep=reputation

You can check yours by clicking on "My IC"

You can add or subtract reputation from members based of their answers, comments, pictures and what not.

NOTB

dude thanks guys.... i'm not very comp proficient im just hunting and pecking my way through and hoping i don't offend anyone(well not tooo bad anyways)

C

COOKIE MONSTER

It's a silly thing that is of no real value.
Generally speaking someone with good rep is not an asshole but there are exceptions. :)

dragongrower

when you look at the last reputation received list, on the left, some boxes are green, while some are gray.. Can somebody tell me what that means? I dont think it means good/bad rep because some of the greys are positive reps..??

thanks

T

turdcat

Less than 2 months ago, I realized that people have been saying some nice things to me.. Didn't even know it was there. Thank you people. :thank you:

Cannagirl

I'm new and was wondering what the rep points were, thank you so much for the info. Y'all are a very helpful group. One day I'll help with rep points also. :)

Emerging Member question

Emerging Member question

concerns about a tawdry reputation

img_8926.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts