What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE LOVE THREAD

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep
icon.gif
alive :)

Iraganji

It's so fine, It's sunshine
It's the word, love
In the beginning I misunderstood
But now I've got it, the word is good

:D

MedScientist

420giveaway
A Poem Quoted from one of my favorite, old time shows "the Munsters"

Life is Love,
Life is Ernest.
If your cold,
turn up the Furnace.

The 1st time I heard it, I was drinking a Pepsi, and experienced it coming out my nose from laughing so much! Was expecting something more I guess?

StoneByName

I love people who are selfless. I think there is nothing more beautiful. It took me a while to realise how rare this quality is. A lot will see this as a weakness and take advantage, I just try and return the love.

whodare

Veteran
with all the commotion in the world today dont forget to spend some time reflecting on the positive in your life

Maintain-Positive-Thoughts.jpg

L

longearedfriend

i'm at the library, just scrolled down

to see his huge budshot
taking up all the screen

lol

sort of embarassing LOL

Last edited:

Max Yields

Some love to love which is how it should be. Others love to hate, so at the same time they hate to love. But we all need love right?? Love is also evol spelled backwards... hmm... So what does that mean love is? Just a random stoned thought about the topic at hand. :smoke:

purple_man

Veteran
high famz!

never forget: "when you smile, the world is smiling with you, when you cry you, you cry alone...", so i hope everyone is trying to concentrete on the positive and hence "concentrate" it...

blessss
ps.: i love weed!
pss.: i knew i nearly forgot something i wanted to say...
psss.: puff puff pass, there goes some love :)

Latest posts

Latest posts