c99 (late pheno)
picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
baba ku

i like your style brother HERI / F13 heavy / heady that heri looks lovely

who is that heri from ?

id also love to hear a smoke report on kali china fem

i grew out 2 of those both very similar ,i was very impressed especially considering she didnt look to be at her full potential caz of climate etc, didnt get the incense trait i hoped for but ,my outdoor enviroment plus worst rainfall season of my life didnt help any an the smoke was still high grade yield was just rediculous .

1luvbigherb

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
baba...that angel haze sounds fascinating...always wanted to grow somethin by growdoc...and ssh...well...its ssh! very nice project man..tell us a lil more...

Baba Ku

Veteran
!

!

Thanks much, csedge and kinger!

bigherb, my style is always being tweaked because of the fine things I pick up in here from the righteous folk. So I share the compliment with all. Thanks mucho!
Yeah, heri and f13 have become a couple of my staples and I put some out each grow. I have to be honest here...I went back to the shot to see just which HJ it was that I showed, and I realize that it isn't Heri at all. LOL...what is in the above shot is actually a F1 from a cross that was reportedly an S1 of bogbubble and SBBX4. I think I made the mistake with the purple sugar leaves..which most all of my HJ do. In any event, I only have one heri left alive now, and it is from mota rebel. I do have some HJ x HJ I crossed that came from woodhorse stock. SOme don;t like the strong taste of HJ, but I see it like a fine cigar and one must acquire a taste for such a heavyweight.
The china x kali is from Ace stock..specifically from the mix.
It has a very unmistakable creamy flavor and mild taste..almost unlike most any cannabis. I found it to be a lil bit creeper too, but in a relaxing way. Thanks for the kind words.

Darth Fader, yeah get a pack and you won't regret it. Just be aware that the line is full of mutation. It is a 1:1 nightmare, IMO. Trust me if you see what one of her siblings looked like it would make you think twice about growing her...BUT when the good one comes around you will be so glad you grew it!
And just a heads up...when the current stock of F13 is gone, there will be no more coming from DJ.

hey, subrob!
I bought a pack of GD's angel dust a few years ago. It was so very consistent and uniform. Well worked and stable. It had these autoflowering males which fascinated me as I had never experienced such a thing. Never out of 20/4 lighting and threw pollen in 27 days from cast. Lots of pollen. It was something to see, really.
Anywho, I had been growing some feminized ssh from seed, and I had one absolute monster. Like I said she was flowered from seed...well, actually she had about a week before going under the strong lamp and 12/12. She ended up being nearly 7ft tall! And talk about hard to keep contained within a cab...it was fun to say the least. I had string tying her down and weights hanging off of her.
I decided to dust her with the AD pollen. And what a nice surprise the progeny turned out to be. So far I have only grow a few of them from seed, but they most all turn out like a later generation, rather than what you would expect from an F1. I actually don't taste much of the AD at all in them, just straight up haze flavor and aroma. And a very nice buzz...no body bag with this zinger for sure!
I was more curious about how the AF males would show in the cross, but I have yet to see that again.
I also made AD f2's (or an IBL incross if you will). :)

Be well all, and thanks for taking a gander!

Baba Ku

Veteran
Roll up one of those F13's and light it up. I love that stuff! You sat jars could keep a guy busy going in circles from the bong to forgetting what yer doing to another bong hit....thanks for sharing
RM
I sure do enjoy an up sativa buzz.
I recently grew some cherrychunk F2 that foomar provided and added them to the jars. Very sativa phenos with oldschool flavor and a devastating high.
Ima do a smokeup on them before too long...

picture.php

picture.php

F13 x Anesthesia
picture.php

Last edited: