What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Death of 'Caveman' ends an era in Idaho.......

bentom187

Veteran
trully a man amongst men.if he lived to be 93 he must of seen it as being worthwhile i bet he didnt even keep count.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Death of 'Caveman' ends an era in Idaho.......

Wow I love it that is touching. Just goes to show..something lol

ddrew

Veteran
"I ride Greyhounds, not airplanes," he said in a 1993 Statesman interview. "Besides, the show isn't in California. The show is here."
The "show" huh?
Did "Dugout" dick have a little grow going in one of those caves?

You know a loner named dugout had to have a little grow going somewhere

D

draco

amazing. no phone, no tv, no taxes, no punch clock, and above all - nobody running his life but his own self.
people talk about freedom - usually from a safe distance!

thanks for this SFL...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know a loner named dugout had to have a little grow going somewhere
Any man that learns to live off the land as he did also must've learned much about herbal remedies, it would be safe to assume that Dugout partook in all of gods great offerings.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool guy, but he likely was very lonely the part about seeing his ex-wife's spirit in the flickering light on the cave wall made me really feel bad for him. Seems like he had everything he needed to be happy but love which is tragic but hopefully he is resting in peace now and it seems he opened up some possibilities for people and showed them there actually are alternatives to the rat race. Respect. :canabis: